Chapter 77 - Hoseok

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"It's what you do right now that makes a difference." - Black Hawk Down, 2001

Word count: 1850

ONE blissful month went by with our soul mate

We got to spend most days with her, working on the case. She was now aware of the situation and was working through her feelings of guilt over what happened. Every day, we told her—or if we didn't see her—to message her that it was not her fault.

We each got to spend time individually with her and as a group.

All of us noticed that the group was happier. Sure, we had stressed over the court case which had happened three days ago but with our beautiful soul mate in our lives, we felt like we were in heaven.

We had won the court case against Daiyu and our board members. It was a tough one but we had proved that they had manipulated us. Daiyu caused quite a scene in court, throwing insults our way. Jungkook was frozen in shock throughout the trial, shocked that his make-up artist had acted in such a vile way.

We celebrated our victory that night at Alice's apartment. We got drunk and had fun singing and dancing. I was surprised by how angelic Alice's singing voice was. She blushed the moment she realized we all stopped what we were doing to gawk at her.

That night, she had also declared something.

"I want to move to Korea with you guys," She had mumbled, shyly.

The conversation stopped and all eyes landed on her. Since I was the closest to her in that moment, I wrapped an arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder. She always liked to tell me I had a comfortable shoulder. Nearly as comfortable as Jin's.

"Doll, what did you just say?" Jimin asked, breathlessly.

"I want to move to Korea. I thought it over and realized that you guys can't stay on this break forever. You have to get back to Big Hit. ARMY miss you." She had said as I drew patterns into her back. "Plus, aside from my Aunt and maybe Anna, I don't have a lot here."