Chapter 85 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you."- Ghost, 1990

Word count: 1657

IT was awkward. This Ae-Ri girl was chatting with the parents in Korean, making them laugh. Yoongi's words lingered in my mind as I watched her.

After hearing her speak to my soul mate's family's for over half an hour, I excused myself, rushing to the restroom. I couldn't stand seeing her wiggle her way into their families.

Maybe I was overreacting. But then again, there was a look in her eyes. A possessive, obsessive look. Mine. It said.

I managed to locate a bathroom on the ground floor. I leaned my palms on the sink and stared directly into the mirror.

A knock on the door halted any thoughts I had. Assuming it was one of my soul mates coming to check up on me, I swung the door open. My happy expression soured at the sight of the beautiful Korean woman. Ae-Ri.

"Alice," She said my name, all of her fake pleasantries gone. This was the real woman who had snuck her way into Jin's home.

"Yes?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"So, you're the woman who Jin threw me aside for," She snorted, shaking her head. "You're not even Korean. Just some American."

Internally, I flinched at her words. She was trying to degrade me, to make me feel small and weak. It was clear she was angry about my existence. How did my sweet Jin even end up dating this girl?

"Please leave, Ae-Ri," I said with a sigh of exasperation.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "You don't deserve them." Oh great, we were going to be cliche. "Especially Jin. He will grow tired of you and so will the rest of them. These men aren't meant for one woman. You'll never be enough for them."