Chapter 21 - Ho-seok

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Let her run. Let her run through storm and Hell. They're birds of a feather and the Devil can take them both. Now, get me a bottle."  Wuthering Heights, 2011

Word count: 1718

JIN had chosen to create the account

We were all together as he did and explained our situation. Tae was practically bouncing in his chair as we got to take a photograph of our wrists.

Once it was done, we all waited with bated breath. Our account was verified but there wasn't a match yet. We still had time, we told ourselves. It was early days. The app had only been launched less than a day before we signed up. Our soul mate might not have heard of it yet.

That night, we went to bed restless. I woke up the next morning to a pounding noise on my door. Jolting in my bed, I sat upright and examined my room for any danger.

The person pounding my door swung the door open dramatically, their brown orbs finding my face instantly.

"Jimin?" I queried, worriedly.

"There's something wrong with her," He blurted out, his voice full of concern.

Waking up immediately, I slid out of bed and rushed over to him. "What did you see?"

Jimin had soul sight which meant he could see through our soul mates' eyes. He told me that a few days ago, he researched his gift. Originally he thought that when he was looking through her eyes, she was looking through his at the same time. However, apparently, there have been cases all around the world that discovered that one person could look through the other's eyes but it might not be simultaneous.

We often wondered if our soul mate had ever seen any of us with Jimin. Whilst we all spent time alone, we lived together and did spend a great deal of time together.