Chapter 31 - Alice

Look at these handsome men! I can't stop staring at them! 😍

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"There's no lemon so sour that you can't make something resembling lemonade." — This Is Us, 2016-2022

Word count: 2486

CELEBRITIES. IDOLs.

It was all mind-warping. How could Anna's favorite band in the entire world be my soul mates? Where was the logic there?

Not that I was complaining. They were all the sweetest people I had ever met. So generous, sincere, and open. They said silly things that made me laugh; their dynamic was adorable.

It all felt so easy—natural. It felt like I didn't have to hide any parts of myself. Sure, I was still insecure about my past actions but I didn't feel terrified of opening up to them. Their comforting words from earlier really showed their characters and made my heart race.

Learning who they were was mind-blowing and alarming but that didn't stop me from wanting to be with them. It would be cruel to ditch them after everything just because they were famous. I'd have a hard time, I could assume that, but I hoped it would be worth it.

Anna once told me when she was ranting about BTS that ARMY could be savages. Some were even deluded and believed that the boys could never date anyone but them. It petrified me to hear that. What would they do when they found out I was their soul mate?

An insignificant girl from Massacheutes with a broken heart and not a lot to say about. I wasn't famous or drop-dead gorgeous. I was...me. And I was fine with that but would the fans be? Would...BTS be okay with that in the long run?

Their lives were adventurous and wild. Mine was the opposite. Was it possible for soul mates to get bored of each other?

The very question sounded ridiculous in my head. Who could get fed up with the other half of their soul?