Chapter 40 - Namjoon

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"We accept the love we think we deserve."  — The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, 2012

Word count: 2095

"TELL us everything," Jimin demanded once I entered the house after my date with Alice

"TELL us everything," Jimin demanded once I entered the house after my date with Alice. Ripping my mask off, I inhaled the sweet aroma that was coming from the kitchen before staring at the brown-haired male who I saw as my younger brother. He had his arms crossed over his chest and was pinning me down with his intense eyes. I knew I wouldn't be able to evade him.

This wasn't the first time he had pounced on one of us. Yoon-gi and Jungkook told me they had experienced the same things. Jimin was second from last when it came to the date order and I knew it pained him. Still, he was happy for the rest of us.

"Okay,' I sighed, shaking my jacket off. I led us into the lounge where Taehyung and Jungkook were playing a video game. They paused it as soon as I entered.

"How did it go?" Jungkook asked, sweetly.

Lowering myself on the single armchair, I stared at the three of them, deliberately taking my time.

"Stop delaying," Tae whined, throwing a glare my way.

Chuckling, I sat back and got comfortable. "Well, it went better than I could have expected. I took her to a bookshop."

Tae scrunched his nose, not in disgust, just curiosity. "A bookshop?"

"Oh, yes," I smirked, evoking even more confusion from them. "A special bookshop."

They had no idea what I meant and I wasn't about to tell them. The time I spent with Alice was just between me and her. It was a special moment that I wanted the two of us to hold dear alone.

We had spent many hours in the shop, talking and drinking the bizarre drinks they served. At one point, I asked if Alice could read her book to me. She conceded happily. Listening to her heavenly voice was both pleasure and torture. I wanted to hear her voice at different octaves as I explored her body. The pure and raw desire I felt swirling in my system was hard to restrain.