Chapter 46 - Ho-Seok

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."  — Dr. Seuss 

Word count: 2265

EVERYTHING was going well—we were having an amazing time. And then, it all went downhill.

Alice leaped to her feet, transfixed by something ahead. Jimin and I stopped our conversation on our favorite food and watched our soul mate stalk over to a table, hypnotized.

Worried about her safety and what was happening, I threw my mask on and followed after her, keeping my distance for the time being.

We both stopped when she did, keeping some space between us and close enough to jump in if we needed to.

Her body was positioned in front of a table where a couple sat. Beyond confused, I stared at them.

Suddenly, Jimin tensed, his breath hitching. I glanced at him, concerned. Did he know something?

I tried to use my gift to get a peek into Alice's mind but I hadn't practiced at all.

Thankfully, some light was shed when the girl the guy was with whipped her head in Alice's direction. She was pretty but she didn't shine as my Alice did.

Alice," The girl greeted, coldly. It broke my heart when Alice flinched. Not wanting to witness my soul mate hurt, I stepped forward but was stopped by Jimin. Furrowing my eyebrows, I shot my brother a puzzled look. Why did he stop me?

"Wait," Was all he said.

"Ara...Liam," I understood the moment his name was said. The blonde-haired, blue-eyed man was her ex. I couldn't fight the jealousy that swirled inside of me when I finally caught a glimpse of him. He was with her for a long time according to Anna. We didn't know much but I could only assume they didn't part on good terms. Was this the first time they had seen each other since the breakup?