Chapter 38 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"You want the moon? Just say the word, and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down."  — It's A Wonderful Life, 1946

Word count: 1871

MY date with Yoon-gi was extraordinary

MY date with Yoon-gi was extraordinary. We ate food in Estella's restaurant and spent hours talking and joking with each other. Based on the look on his face, I assumed he had never spoken for as long as that before.

Not long after I returned home, I received a message from Namjoon. In the message, he asked if I was free on the weekend. Despite how tired I felt, excitement bloomed in my chest again.

[Me] Yes, I'm free on Saturday.

[Joonie] Okay, how about I pick you up at twelve?

[Me] Sounds good to me.

[Joonie] Excellent. Also, are you free Sunday? Hobi is after me and really wants to take you on his date.

I thought of an enthusiastic Hobi. From the two times I had met him plus the videos I had seen online, he was a ray of sunshine. Always bright and happy. I could picture him hounding Namjoon right now.

[Me] I'm free Sunday too. I just need to edit my assignment tomorrow.

Namjoon replied with a thumbs-up. Relaxing on the sofa, I stared up at the ceiling, grinning. My heart fluttered with happiness at how well everything has been going.

I soon fell asleep, my body floating on a cloud as the world around me shifted. The world floated, turning into a familiar sight. The clearing with a lake. It was beautiful and this time, instead of feeling dread or fear, I felt hope. I wondered which one of my soul mates shared Soul Dream with me.