Chapter 54 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." — All About Eve, 1950

Word count: 2366

HOW could I be gifted with these wonderful men? I could not stop asking myself that

HOW could I be gifted with these wonderful men? I could not stop asking myself that. It seemed almost unfair how these seven devoted males were destined for little ol' me.

How was that fair to everyone else?

No matter how many times I asked, I could not entirely accept it. I was scared that one day I would wake up and find out this was a dream. A beautiful, almost too good to be true, dream.

For now, though, I would live in the moment with them in case it really was a dream.

They always managed to exceed my expectations. Just when I thought they would dislike me or doubt me, they went above and beyond, proving to me that they wanted me.

I had finally shown that I was all in with them by picking them over my own—albeit a cold and distant—family. They know they how much I wanted them too.

Tae's adorable declaration made me want to burst into tears of joy. I felt so much love for him, I was worried I would explode. How could I not love him or any of them? Not when they were so inherently good.

I just had to go back to their house after that. Anna understood when I told her and wished me luck. She had been doing a bit better from what I could see—although I knew she cried in the shower when she thought nobody was around. Spring had not come chasing after her, to my annoyance. I really thought—hoped—that would happen but so far, nothing.

My four other soul mates greeted me with cheers and open arms. Jin had whipped together a delicious soup for me to eat whilst the three boys had been at Anna's. It was like he just knew I would be coming back with them.