Chapter 27 - Jungkook

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." — The Wedding Date, 2005

Word count: 2665

PRINCETON was just as big as I imagined

PRINCETON was just as big as I imagined. My eyes explored the campus before us; I marveled at how large and extravagant it was. I could see why it was a desirable place to study. Alice must love studying here.

Beside me, Namjoon appeared just as awe-stricken as I.

We landed in New Jersey yesterday in the early hours of the morning. Once we made it to the luxurious house Namjoon and Manager Jon had bought, we picked our rooms and crashed.

After waking up mid-afternoon, we all assembled in the dining room and went over the plan again. Namjoon and Jin had spent the past few days going over everything, making sure our meeting would be perfect.

I had been paired with Namjoon and we would be attending the tour at half-twelve. Yoon-gi, Hobi, and Jimin had gone earlier today and had come up with nothing. They reported at lunch when we all met in a secluded area outside, that the tour guide they had was not helpful in the slightest. They couldn't strike up a conversation with them due to their reserved nature and the fact that there were several other people with them.

Joon and I were going on the tour later with a woman called Anna. As for Jin and Tae, they'd be on a later one at three.

From the moment the campus opened at ten for guests, we arrived, splitting off into our respective groups to search for Alice. So far, we had no such luck.

There was no tingle in my bones. Although, I did feel giddy.

Optimistic as usual, Hobi encouraged us not to feel down. So what? We haven't bumped into her yet? We still have the rest of the afternoon. Plus, we are here indefinitely. There is a high chance fate will be on our side and will bring us to Alice or Alice to us.