Chapter 45 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."  — May Angelou

Word count: 2868

IT was the weekend again and I had managed to find some time to hang out with my soul mates

IT was the weekend again and I had managed to find some time to hang out with my soul mates. Jimin and Hobi insisted on taking me shopping—according to Jungkook they were shopaholics.

I stopped by their house and said hello to my other soul mates. The two youngest—who are called maknae's by the other members—were yelling at the television, playing a car game on the Play Station. Liam used to play GTA when we were in high school. Once he started playing, I couldn't get his attention. It used to annoy me, especially when he'd spend hours with his eyes glued to the screen.

You're doing it again, I reprimanded myself, aggravated that I kept thinking about him. It would be foolish to say I was over Liam because I wasn't and I probably wouldn't be for a while. However, it was conceivable that spending time with my soul mates had helped me heal in some weird way.

My older soul mates—Jin and Joon—loitered by the door and sent me award-winning, disarming smiles. Side by side, they looked like gods. I felt honored to have their eyes on me.

"How is everyone?" I asked, settling back on the couch. Jungkook and Tae paused their game and gave me their undivided attention.

"Better now that you're here," Tae flirted, winking.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sent me his adorable bunny smile. It had nearly been two weeks since our date. I couldn't believe how quickly time was going. I already felt so close to them.

"I'd be a lot better if I beat this one," Jungkook answered, referring to the game they were playing.

Jin asked me if I wanted a drink. Politely, I declined—I had just downed a coffee before coming here.