Chapter 53 - Taehyung

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom." — Hitch, 2005

Word count: 2437

I didn't see my gorgeous soul mate for the next few days

I didn't see my gorgeous soul mate for the next few days. According to her, she had so much work to catch up on. She knew that with us around, she'd never be able to concentrate.

So, the seven of us decided to work on some new songs. We hadn't worked on anything new in a while and the inspiration we suddenly had was pouring out of us. Anyone who read the lyrics we produced would figure out we had found our soul mate. It was obvious Alice had influenced us.

Yoon-gi had already started figuring out a tune for the first song we made. It was the first time all seven of us had collabed on a song together. I was having a great time with them until a knock on our door interrupted us. Glancing at my wristwatch, I noticed it was only one PM. It couldn't be Alice because she had a seminar to attend.

Warily, I approached the front door with Jungkook trailing behind me. We both grabbed a mask that was lying around on a table and cautiously swung the door open.

A surprised-looking Anna greeted us.

To say seeing Alice's friend had surprised me would be an understatement. The last time I saw her was the first day I met Alice.

At the time, I was too excited about the prospect of meeting Alice to properly meet Anna. However, now that I was over that, I was more than happy to meet one of the few people who stuck by Alice's side.

"Hello," Anna smiled, waving her hand almost nervously.

"Anna," I replied, grinning at her. "What brings you here?"

"Well," She tucked a strand of her short, frizzy hair behind her ear. "I wanted to talk to you guys if you don't mind."

I exchanged a look with Jungkook who was appearing friendly but also confused. Same here, brother.