6

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Chapter 52: The talented singer whose vocal cords were destroyed 6

Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Chapter 52: The talented singer whose vocal cords were destroyed 6

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I can feel the tenderness that makes people want to cry in these hoarse voices.

Feng Ze looked at Ming Yu in the recording studio and couldn't look away. He never thought that he would have such strong feelings for a person, and wanted to watch him all the time and protect him Under his own wings, he was unwilling to let him suffer a little bit of damage.

Just now he almost rushed in desperately, took the person into his arms, and told him not to be afraid, everything is on his own. Feng Ze used all his self-control to not let Ming Yu's efforts just now go to waste.

Feng Ze calmly retracted his gaze and smiled, "I need more help from Angkor." Wu Ran, the bearded man, patted Feng Ze's shoulder with excitement on his face color.

As a producer who focuses on music, Wu Ran has a high status in the industry. When Feng Ze first proposed to let him help Ming Yu record songs and release an album, Wu Ran refused. .

There is no value.

If it wasn't for the good relationship with Feng Ze, and knowing that Feng Ze's relationship was not easy, he would not dare to touch this matter, after all, even Tianxing Entertainment dare not offend people, he is a small The producer certainly didn't have the guts.

.

Wu Ran didn't think about the background and Tianxing Entertainment in the slightest. With Feng Ze coming forward, these are nothing. He glanced at Ming Yu, who was silent in the recording studio, and said to Feng Ze, "You also know Ming Yu's current situation, and Tianxing Entertainment doesn't matter. I heard people say that someone in the industry has banned him. His reputation is ruined now, and he probably doesn't have many fans anymore. If you want to release a song, you have to put these Only black materials can be washed white."

Feng Ze nodded, he has made preliminary arrangements for this, but everything depends on Ming Yu's meaning.

When Ming Yu came out, Wu Ran said a few words to him, Ming Yu's task for today is complete.

At this time, Su He had a warm smile on his face, just in the recording studio, Su He really understood Ming Yu, his persistence and desire for songs, this is what he had done before The world has never felt it before.

Simple and pure enough to make people feel distressed, the young man only had music in his eyes, but in the end he ended up like that. Before he knew it, Su He had already made up his mind to fulfill the original owner's wish and ascended the The pinnacle of music.

This world is different from the world Su He has experienced before. The entertainment industry here is developed, and it is an era where entertainment comes first. It is not easy to become a top singer.

After the two left the recording studio, Feng Ze took Ming Yu to his lounge. Feng Ze's entertainment company was one of the leading bigwigs in the circle, Huafeng Entertainment.

He is the first brother of the company and enjoys favorable conditions. He poured a glass of water for Su He, and he also poured a glass of water and took a sip before saying, "How do you feel today?"