6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 71: Disfigured first beauty 6
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 71: Disfigured first beauty 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since Su He told the Shu family and his wife that he and Shu Fengwu could see ghosts, Li Shi first invited a Taoist from Qingliangguan to do things in the mansion, obviously the two did not want Shu Qingbao This baby bump sees all that mess.

The ritual had no effect, but instead made Su He feel restless, and immediately kicked people out. Naturally, Mr. Li couldn't beat this son, and because he knew his son's special features, it would definitely be useless if he let him beat him.

Li was furious, thinking that Brother Bao would see those things every day, he was anxious. Su He said that he was not afraid, and the couple took it as comfort.

Thinking about how good-looking that ghost will be when he dies, those who have experienced a lot of things sometimes feel terrified when they see it, let alone the son of the dead man who has never seen it.

Qingliang Temple is the most famous Taoist temple in Beijing, and their practices are useless, let alone others. The Li family soon invited the monks from Huangjue Temple again, which was equally useless, and monks reciting scriptures were more annoying than Taoist practices. Since entering this body, Su He's temper has been greatly influenced by the original owner, and he was immediately unhappy. .

After tossing for seven or eight days, there is nothing to say, but a lot of gold and silver are scattered. It can't be said that it is useless, at least at the beginning, Shu Fengwu was taken aback and thought that the little ghost beside him had been discovered.

That's right, there are two ghosts gathered around her now, both of them accidentally ran to the Shangshu Mansion and were forced to stay by Shu Fengwu. A kid and an old woman, these were all discovered by Su He and Zhao Hanzhi watching from a distance.

Su He dealt with all the ghosts he could see, and told Li who could send them away to help solve his wish to send them away. The old woman felt that her daughter-in-law did not serve her wholeheartedly, and wanted her daughter-in-law to come down to accompany her, but was thrown into the system space by Su He Tuan Bar.

He told Mrs. Li that he could see ghosts. On the one hand, he was worried that Shu Fengwu would use this method to harm them. At the beginning, Shu Qingbao was photographed by Shu Fengwu and followed all day by those ghosts, and they still gathered with him at night. Beside him, Shu Qingbao was in a bad mood all day long. Once by the pond in Fuzhong, he was almost pushed into the pond by an old ghost.

With the help of Mrs. Li, as expected, most of them were sent away, and only a few were left, and Su He just pretended not to see it.

The Shu family has been tossing for so long to no avail. The rumors of the Shu family also slowly disappeared during this period. On the one hand, Shu Shangshu made a move, and on the other hand, another major incident happened in Beijing. The first prince and the third prince had a fight, and the fight was still on the street. Can't hold back.

Shu Shangshu doesn't care about this, it's useless for him to see monks and Taoist priests, and those strange people don't know whether they are true or not, so they go directly to the palace and ask the emperor to reward them with a pair of calligraphy and painting.

Su He didn't know that his father in this body was so powerful, and he was in front of the emperor. He would listen to Zhao Hanzhi's words and be a little surprised, "Shu Fengwu is ill?"

"Well, she's not too sick, but it's all superficial. She seems to have other thoughts secretly, thinking that someone in the house is hurting her."

...Su He was silent for a while, this is really not sure, he is the baby bump of the Shu family, even if Shu Shangshu's father knows, they are mostly distressed, but Shu Fengwu does not Certainly.