end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 65: The talented singer whose vocal cords were destroyed (End)
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 65: The talented singer whose vocal cords were destroyed (End)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yan is the young master of the Su family, a treasure in the palm of his hand. As long as he wants something, he can't get it. From the first time he saw Feng Ze, he knew this The man is his, so he is willing to give up his body to chase him.

In Su Yan's opinion, as long as he chases after him, Feng Ze will like him. Tianxing Entertainment is the industry of the Su family. He directly joins his company and forms with the company's trainees. A group debuts.

This combination is just a stepping stone for him. What he wants is to become more and more dazzling. When standing in front of Feng Ze, the other party will be attracted to him at a glance.

Su Yan was full of confidence, but the truth was not what he wanted There were one or two people who were more popular than him, and Su Yan became anxious.

He finally wanted to debut as a talented singer, so he told his big brother what he thought. After a while, the agent asked him vaguely how he felt about Ming Yu?

Ming Yu? He thought about this person in his mind, and his heart was displeased. He had met each other several times in the company. Ming Yu did not talk good things around him like others. He always stood on the side, as if he was so different. Same.

If this is just to make Su Yan unhappy, Ming Yu's face makes him particularly disgusted, even if he doesn't admit it, he knows that Ming Yu is better-looking than him, if not for his unpleasant personality , the other party may be more famous than him, thinking that such a person can only hide behind him in the future, Su Yan felt very happy.

Everything was as Su Yan expected, Ming Yu began to have an accident, even his jealous voice was ruined, and he could no longer sing, Su Yan was even happier.

The company has started to prepare new songs for him, but there was a problem with Ming Yu. Su Yan didn't know what happened. When he saw each other again, he was with Feng Ze.

I tried my best and couldn't let Feng Ze take a second look, but Ming Yu was so familiar with the other party. Jealousy made Su Yan want to see Ming Yu completely ruined.

He thought it would be easy to rectify a small star by virtue of his own identity, but he did not expect Ming Yu to leave Tianxing and join Huafeng and Feng Ze in the same company.

Every time he saw Ming Yu appear, the jealousy in his heart increased, and finally he thought that if Ming Yu had a handle on him and became a disgusting existence that everyone hated, Feng Ze would See your own.

He did this, but he suffered the consequences. When those pictures and videos appeared on the Internet and he was locked in the police station, Su Yan was more frightened than frightened.

Tax evasion, collusion with the underworld, and use of companies to launder a lot of money, all of which have left the Su family completely without room to turn around.

When he was released from the police station, all the properties of the Su family were seized, his father and brother entered the police station, and his mother suffered a heart attack due to excessive fright and anger, Su Yan was at a loss standing on the street.

In front of him was Ming Yu's new album release advertisement. At that time, the status of the two had been reversed. He became a pauper with nothing, and Ming Yu was still a superstar.

No, it shouldn't be like this, obviously he should be the one who attracts everyone's attention, Su Yan screamed and ran from the street, but was hit by an oncoming car, The moment he saw blood all over his eyes, he was relieved, he didn't lose, just bad luck.