4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 96: Insane feminin 4
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 96: Insane feminin 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With this curiosity, he finally saw Lisa a few days later, Lisa was still wearing the hood, only when she met Su He, she put the hood down, it was a very A beautiful female with an indescribable charm, even in the crowd, it is easy to attract everyone's attention, and it is no wonder that he wears a hood when he goes out.

She's a flat-chested beauty.

tuberculosis.

"Alan, which one do you like? I think this one looks good." Lisa pointed at a rough stone and said excitedly. Su He looked in the direction Lisa pointed. They were now in an unknown stone casino, and they just entered a shop.

The rough stone pointed to by Lisa is successful. The person has a high calf and one person hugs each other. Compared with the surrounding rough stone, it is small. The shape is somewhat similar to an egg. One side is oval and the other side is sharp. , looks interesting.

Su He hadn't spoken yet, but Yabo, who was following behind the two, happily agreed, "That's right, it's like an egg." Su He....

Seeing that the two of them forgot him aside and happily discussed the rough egg stone, Su He silently took a few steps to the side. The perception ability, he has experienced so many worlds himself, and every time he stands at the highest position, he still has some understanding of gambling stones.

In particular, the ore in this world is jade, and the energy contained in it varies according to the quality of the jade. With his knowledge of rough stones, Su He can also tell which rough stones contain jade and which ones do not.

The piece he was looking at at this time was not big, only the size of a watermelon, and the shape was almost circular. Su He looked at it for a while and called the person in charge next to him to buy this rough stone .

When everything was done, the two were still chatting happily. They almost exaggerated a piece of rough stone. Su He glanced at random. Looking at it, in fact, there is a 70% certainty that jade can be produced, but it is not very likely that good jade will be produced, and it is more likely that it is worthless jade.

"If you like it, buy it first." Su He reminded on the side that they didn't come here to gamble, but to play. Only then did Yabo react. He patted his head and called the person in charge next to him to write down the rough stones. After paying the money, he smiled at Lisa and looked at the other rough stones.

Su He followed behind the two of them, watching them chatting all the way, occasionally buying one or two rough stones, Su He also shot several times during this period, one of which he bought a piece enough for one person How high, the rough stone hugged by two or three people almost emptied Su He's wallet.

After this time, he didn't make another shot, just followed Yabo and the two around the casino. The stone casino is very large, and the shops inside are all opened by the stone casino itself. The rough stones here are screened out by the stone casino.

A batch of high-quality rough stones can be regarded as an advertisement for the casino.

Abo and Lisa are a male and a female. When the two buy ore, it is entirely based on personal preferences. Some Su He can see that they are waste stones at a glance, and he does not say much. I plan to wait until the opening time and have a good talk with my brother.

Because of the existence of sub-females in this world, there is no relevant knowledge on how to judge whether there is ore in a rough stone. Many people will find a sub-female with outstanding ability and become the follower of the other party. The ore obtained by the female will also be preferentially sold to these men.