19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 126: The spurned omega19
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 126: The spurned omega19
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Kamali incident is difficult for human beings to objectively judge whether it is correct or not. It is the first time that human beings have really touched the field of changing genes. Because of the information left by Kamali, people are in the interstellar space. Taking a firm footing also makes human flaws more apparent.

Once the genetics once known as the devil's field is changed, the impact will be huge. No matter how good they are, they can't get rid of the interference of pheromones. This is the biggest sadness of the interstellar people.

When he heard from his friend that the gene defect might be cured, Orchi jumped up in shock, and didn't care about the pain, he quickly used the therapeutic device on the side to do it for himself A simple treatment.

"Are you telling the truth? When did it start?" Olch is very serious, people have been trying to change genetic defects from the beginning to the present, and even broke out once more than 200 years ago Large-scale human experiments were discovered because researchers were using normal people to conduct drug experiments. In the end, the entire research institute was destroyed, and everyone was exiled to Unmanned Star.

Luke looked at the news on the communication and obviously ignored the plan of the man in front of him. Alci calmed down, he knew Luke's character, if it wasn't for sure, he couldn't have said it, thinking of the surprise he said to himself at the beginning.

If it is true, not only him, but all mankind will thank Luke, but he is even more suspicious that the defects caused by human modification of genes are really so easy to correct?

From the original two genders, male and female, to the current six genders, the power of genes has long been reflected, and Kamali is just a mistake, human genes are very stable and Subtle, not so easy to modify, otherwise it is impossible that no one can completely free them from the control of pheromone.

"The results of the experiment should be confirmed in two months." Luke was finally willing to give Orci a good face, but Orchi felt something was wrong, and he heard Luke say the next second. , "You will be in charge of this project in the future. No matter what you want to do, I will not take care of it. There is only one point that the news cannot be announced for three months. After the news comes out, Star Entertainment will appoint a spokesperson."

Alci was silent, and he said how could Luke, a black-hearted businessman, give him this big pie so easily, so he was waiting for him here.

He cautiously said, "After the project is successful, will human beings return to the way they originally entered the interstellar space, or will they retain their current capabilities?" This is a very important question. Even if the project is successful, it can change Effects of pheromones on humans.

Absolutely immediately someone will start a new war of aggression.

, in the final analysis today's humans need a powerful force to protect their turf.

Being sought after by others and getting rid of the shackles of pheromones, human beings will go further.

Luke frowned and looked at Orchi, "You don't want your current strength, if that's the case, the project needs to be changed." He didn't expect humans to not want to make themselves stronger, it's really strange 's race.

"No, no, I want power, really, you believe me." Orchi was so frightened that he denied it repeatedly, and he must dispel his friend's terrible thoughts. He changed the research direction. At that time, people will not be affected by pheromones, and they will not have their current strength. Even if he is the most popular general, he will definitely be whipped by everyone.