14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 106: Insane femininity 14
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 106: Insane femininity 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since this day, Su He has returned to the medical team, and people have become sympathetic when they look at him. No one has ever talked about how the original owner's perception was destroyed. Come out, now the original owner has taken the initiative to bring it up, even if the people of the Ethel family hate it, it will be useless.

For a while, no one said it was Allen who was picking on Root. When Allen's talent was tested, many people were eyeing him. After all, a four-year-old boy The doll's strength is stronger than most of the females. This is still not fully motivated. As a result, the Ethel family started too quickly. After the news of the two engagements came out, many people were frustrated.

Su He never understood that the original owner's feelings for Root were here. When he first entered the forest, the original owner was very excited and kept secretly holding a photo stone. When the two had an accident, Because of the tension, the original owner also forgot to throw it away. If he was young at that time, he was more of an admiration for Root. Later, the original owner also felt sad that his perception was destroyed from time to time, and looked at that photo. , but never thought of showing it to his family, otherwise, no matter how much Alan liked it, his parents would not have allowed him to be with such a cowardly and cowardly person.

The original owner had feelings for Root, but he didn't. The reason why he kept this video and never sent it was just waiting for Joey. If he and Root were together, Su He naturally wouldn't What to do, but he insisted on completely destroying Allen's reputation, and Su He would not be soft-hearted.

The people who formed the team had to worry about whether Root would run away first in the event of danger.

Root's side was not smooth, Joey's first was called by Root's mother to scold him because of what happened in the original stone quarry, and then he had doubts about Root because of this video, and then In addition, other families also want to win over Joey, an excellent stone gambler, and use all their means, and there are many beautiful men among them.

While being embarrassed by the Ethel family, Root was not as considerate as before, while many people were holding him and coaxing him, Joey's feelings for Root unconsciously faded a lot , even if they won't be separated for a while, it's hard to live and die as in the plot.

Su He took a general look, and then put his mind on the potion again, because the potion was done well, and now the public opinion turned to him, Su He worked there more and more like a duck to water.

As soon as he walked out of the **** team, he was stopped by someone. He looked up and saw a haggard and handsome face. The world belongs to the top, otherwise there will not be so many people like it.

Even if it doesn't look as good as usual now, it still has an indescribable charm. Su He left today because of the production of a new potion, and no one else came in at this time. Very quiet around.

"Is something wrong?" Su He looked indifferent, Root looked at Alan like this with a strange feeling, the female who always revolved around him in the past, is so indifferent to him now, a sense of loss It made him feel uncomfortable, and soon this feeling was ignored by him, "Follow me."

Leave these words, and Root walks first. He walked two steps without hearing a sound, frowning and looking over, Su He stood there and looked at him like a fool.

In the past, he shouted and drank to the original owner because of the original owner's feelings for him. He didn't have any feelings for this person. It was obvious enough before. I didn't expect the other party to be so self-righteous.