14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 121: The spurned omega14
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 121: The spurned omega14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the party, various entertainment companies began to move, so the school was very lively during this time, and from time to time I could hear them say which person in the school signed which company.

Students are envious of those who signed up with the company. Although they are all good-looking people, there is a difference between having a company and not having a company. Maybe some people are very good at school, It's just that luck is a little bit worse. If he is not photographed by the company, his future development will lag behind the classmates who signed the company.

So many anonymous posts are posted on the school forum from time to time, some are proud and proud of themselves, and some are envious and jealous to stab other people's affairs. Under this wave of school enthusiasm, about Zhou Qing The post is finally not so popular.

Rao is like this, since that night Su He walked in the school, and he could still feel the contempt of many people, he just thought he didn't see it. Just running around the school every day, the school all kinds of professional knowledge.

The post first said anonymously that Qi Lan, who was expelled from school, had signed a contract with KING, and there were two photos of Qi Lan entering KING. Soon someone broke the news that Xingchen also wanted to sign Qi Lan, but Qi Lan Lan did not agree.

Whether KING or Xingchen are first-class big companies, the one they want to enter when they break their head, they have become an existence that can be picked by Qi Lan at will.

Whenever the military and political power seems to be higher than others, people will subconsciously admire and chase these people. In particular, General Orchi is the youngest general in history, with excellent looks and strong personal ability, and has always been the number one male **** in the universe.

I have never heard of any scandals about him. Now that he is suspected of having a love interest, his fans are starting to go crazy. In particular, some people found out the ambiguous photos of Orchi and Qi Lan in the previous posts. Among them, there was a scene of Qi Lan singing on the stage and looking at the general under the stage. The car, these evidences hammered the relationship between the two to death.

There are many fans of General Orchi in the school. When they saw each other at the party that night, they all hoped to see their idols one more time. As a result, they heard that idols were in love before they took a few glances. Now, he was still a person who was expelled from their school. Fans couldn't accept it at all. Immediately, someone posted on various social occasions with large traffic, and by the way, he helped people popularize Qi Lan.

As things got bigger and bigger, KING took the opportunity to announce that it had signed a contract with Qi Lan not long ago. This is the default.

Some are sad, some don't believe it, and some feel that the general's age has arrived, and it's okay to fall in love. For this reason, Qi Lan's affairs have been picked up more.

As a result, Zhou Qing was picked up naturally. The previous post about picking up a white-eyed wolf in school was obviously deleted later, and these people can still find and copy the post at that time, which is amazing.

Compared with Qi Lan, a person who gained fame and added to Orchi, Zhou Qing has become a heinous and heinous person. Even if the school clarifies later, no one wants to believe it. There are dozens of millions of people who scold him on Zhou Qing's private social forum every day.