9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 101: Insane feminin 9
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 101: Insane feminin 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lisa heard the people below say that the two of them were coming, and immediately became happy. When they met, the excitement in his heart made him uncontrollably fly over. Su He didn't open his eyes and didn't see the way these two kissed me.

He noticed that the temperature around here seemed to be lower, thinking that the first prince should be in the ice cave, and this place should not be far from the ice cave.

Fortunately, Lisa and Yabo were just too excited for a while, and they quickly reacted. Lisa's face was red, a little shy, and Yabo was even more happy and silly.

Let the two of them write more ink, and I don't know if I can see the eldest prince today, Su He coughed lightly, interrupting the love between the two.

Without beating around the bush, Su He directly put forward his intentions, "Lisa, how's the situation with the eldest prince?" Lisa was stunned for a moment and quickly reacted.

He knew the two of them with sincerity before, but he didn't reveal his identity because of his embarrassing situation, and Yabo didn't expect to ask him this. Later, in the stone casino, he spent so much money to buy the power stone, and there were guards to protect him. Even if he didn't say his identity, it was obvious. As for Yabo's identity, after knowing Root, He knew it.

He was not in the mood to think so much about the First Prince's condition.

biting his lower lip, remembering that his eldest brother had said before that he would invite Yabo as a guest, he hesitated and said, "Not very good." In fact, it is not only not very good, Lisa watched her elder brother suffer for a while, but there was nothing he could do.

If it wasn't for knowing that the current situation was so special that no one could know the situation of the eldest prince, he would have asked someone for help. Su Heyi asked this question. Thinking of the eldest brother's recognition of the Albert family, plus his own secret selfishness, Lisa didn't hide it.

In the past ten years, it was true that the first prince relied on the cold air of the ice cave and his own willpower to maintain his sanity, but from time to time he would attack people around him because he lost his mind. Therefore, a Zhuangzi was built here in the ice cave, and the protection on the Zhuangzi was very strict.

It is to prevent outsiders from coming in that is not good for the eldest prince, and also to prevent the eldest prince from attacking others when he loses his mind. However, as time passed, the first prince was less and less awake, and the functions of all aspects of his body began to shrink. Even the pharmacist who had been treating the first prince said that the first prince could not last long.

For this reason, Lisa cried many times in private. As a result, my eldest brother woke up from a coma a few months ago, and suddenly he prepared a lot of things, except for some potions, all kinds of high-quality power stone.

I don't know how he did it. Slowly he was able to leave the ice cave and move freely. His body was not as dilapidated as before. Even the pharmacist thought it was incredible, because everything was getting better, and Lisa was in the mood to go outside and collect all kinds of high-quality power stones for her eldest brother.

In the end, on the day he got the 8th-level energy stone, the first prince's beast core rioted again for some reason. , and the energy in his body is frantic, which cannot be suppressed at all, and can only be refined a little by the cold air in the ice cave.