15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 122: The spurned omega15
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 122: The spurned omega15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Qi family, Qi Zheng and his wife were very happy during this time. Their son became famous, and they made a lot of money. Although the current situation of the Qi family is not very good, there are already people who are willing to help , maybe it won't be long before they can grow up.

"Mr. Cage, do you think the contract between us needs to be changed? After all, my son is also a big star now, and he can help promote it in the future. This is also a fee." When the Qi family was in the most difficult time a few days ago, Cage Nall in front of him came over and said that he was willing to inject capital, but he wanted half of the Qi family's shares.

Qi Zheng was reluctant at first, but in the end, he didn't know who the Qi family had offended. During that time, not only did their assets shrink seriously, but there were also various problems. When staying, I had to agree to Cage's request.

Now it is different, their son is so famous now, and he has climbed up to General Orchi, and the future is boundless, Qi Zheng is not willing to give each other so much share, plus this paragraph The time company's situation has improved a lot. Others have expressed their desire to cooperate with the Qi family. Naturally, he will not be happy to cooperate according to the previous contract.

After arranging his cuffs, "The previous contract is invalid, I will let someone handle it, and the injected funds will be recovered. I wish you good luck."

Qi Zheng was stunned for a moment, and his wife beside him was a little anxious. After all, their current operation is also thanks to that large amount of money. A major blow.

He tried to stop, but was stopped by Qi Zheng, smiled and said, "Since this is the case, we can only say that the fate between us has not yet arrived, and I look forward to working with Mr. Cage next time." He His words were humble, but he was very proud in his actions. Cage nodded and walked out of Qi's house.

When the person left, Kelly immediately said unhappily, "The other party is withdrawing capital now, what about our company?" It's just a little aristocrat with some money, we Qi Lan are going to be big stars in the future, and some people are holding money to invest in us." Qi Zheng disagreed, because of the relationship between Qi Lan and Orchi during this period, Qi The family was so in the limelight that he had forgotten what it was like to be cornered some time ago.

Kelly sounded the praises she had received among the ladies during this period of time to please her, her chin raised, and sure enough, his Qi Lan was the best, and her eyes turned to Zhou Qing.

Although that person claimed to be Luke at the time and said that Zhou Qing had signed a contract with Star Entertainment, but there has been no movement for so long, and the Internet is also one-sided scolding Zhou Qing, wanting to come to the other party in the company It's nothing, he whispered, "Our status is still too low, why don't we try to get in touch with a noble?" He said tentatively.

Qi Zheng's eyes lit up, he had already had this idea, but unfortunately the title of aristocrat is not so easy to get, these businessmen are just a little money, in the eyes of those people is nothing at all.

Seeing Qi Zheng's temptation, Kelly continued, "Some time ago, I heard that Earl Pasar likes beautiful women, doesn't Zhou Qing meet the standard?" Kelly wanted to drive him out. They were clearly the serious masters of the Qi family. As a result, every time Zhou Qing appeared, everyone's eyes would fall on him. This made the high-spirited father and son think how could they be? He could bear it, and he changed his tactics to toss Zhou Qing in private, but he didn't dare to do anything to his face.