18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 125: The spurned omega18
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 125: The spurned omega18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He has never been a soft-hearted person. Whether it is in the plot or in life, the Qi family has never had a good time with Zhou Qing. In recent years, the Qi family has raised an adopted son, secretly who does not know Qi The family's plans are all following the jokes of the Qi family.

If the original master was not too good-looking, he would have done it for a long time. It was Su He's kindness to keep them immortal. Of course, the Qi family did not think so.

The video in the live broadcast room was quickly streamed out. Those who sympathized with the Qi family and scolded Zhou Qing turned around. Even because the Qi family took advantage of their sympathy, these people scolded the Qi family the most. ruthless.

Soon someone took the lead to boycott Qijia's products. The Qi family deals in electronic products, and their products can only be said to be ordinary among similar products, and there is not much resistance to boycotting them.

Su He, who is waiting, has some novel feelings.

Send Su He to the house. After seeing him enter the door, Luke didn't stare at the house as before and wanted to follow up. On the contrary, he turned around neatly this time, but unfortunately he didn't succeed. He noticed the clothes With the pulling force on the top, Luke looked at Su He along the thin arm.

"Angry?" The boy was no longer as cautious as he used to be in front of people. He leaned on the door and looked at Luke with a light smile. His dashing and wanton appearance was completely different from the poor little one who was in the Earl's Palace just now. Two looks.

I don't know why Luke felt that this was his nature, his eyes softened naturally, but he still didn't speak, "idiot." He pulled the person closer and put a kiss on his lips, Then Su He lowered his eyes, "After all, they raised me and brought me more than ten years of harm. If I don't take revenge on them, I will be unwilling. If I take revenge on them, I will face the public opinion of the public."

Su He's tone is cold and indifferent, but it makes Luke feel distressed. He has been around for too long, so long that he can't remember the emotions of joy, anger, sorrow and joy, but every action of the boy in front of him can affect him heart of.

Thinking of the Qi family's husband and wife's random abuse and threats to the teenager in the live broadcast room, after more than ten years of such a life, Luke complained a little to himself, why he slept so long, if he could have earlier When you wake up, your lover won't have to suffer so much.

Hold the person tightly, "In the future you have me, I will not let anyone hurt you." Su He frowned, this sentence made him more happy than I love you .

"Don't you think I'm too cruel?" Su He said cautiously. He knows that his lover is different from himself, that he has no previous memory in each world, and his character will also be affected by the original owner.

He wouldn't have the fame he is today, and the Qi family wouldn't dare to give him to others.

"I'm very happy that you can protect yourself. You don't have to think too much. road.

Different from the warmth on their side, Orchi moved very quickly, and immediately arrested Pasar on the charge of hurting an omega, and other crimes will be investigated one by one later.

What happened during the time of disappearance, I haven't had time to take care of myself.

In the end, before leaving the gate of the military department, someone came over curiously, "Orcie, are you really in love with that Qi Lan?" The entire military department wanted to know this question.