16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 123: The spurned omega16
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 123: The spurned omega16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Count Pasar is a count with little real power. His ancestors once had a marshal who made great contributions to the federation. Unfortunately, the descendants behind him are not up to the standard, and the family is slowly declining. There is only one false title left.

Voluntarily come together, and no one will pay attention to his actions.

Zhou Qing was given to the earl after an accident in his last life. After being tortured in every way, Zhou Qing tried to escape, but met Qi Lan as a guest at the earl's house. At that time, Zhou Qing had already thought about it. After understanding some things, Qi Lan wanted to kill him with a deep hatred, but it was unsuccessful. Instead, Count Pasar was worried about General Orchi's accountability and took the initiative to bring people to Qi Lan to kill him.

However, the fate of the other party was not that good. At that time, Qi Lan and Orci had a good relationship. I was worried that this incident would be used to ruin his reputation. Qi Lan didn't say anything at that time. , just accused the other party of being cruel, and cried bitterly to Zhou Qing.

In the blink of an eye, people forced the other party to have multiple omegas, causing their death and other information to be stabbed out, and the other party was sentenced to exile without a star, Qi Lan not only eliminated Zhou Qing, a serious worry , and also got a good reputation, which is all the benefits.

One person fainted.

The two did not take such a weak Omega to heart, and after starting their destination, they started talking. "I didn't expect this adopted son of the Qi family to be so good-looking. I almost couldn't walk when I saw it just now." "Hey, no, it's a pity that such a beauty is not something we can imagine, and we don't know if the Earl will get tired of playing. It will be rewarded to us." The other said in a very regretful tone.

Especially the earl was very stingy when facing the beauties. Before he got started, they couldn't touch a single finger. When he got tired of playing, he would throw it to his bodyguard and do whatever those people do. , many people died like this.

The car drove a star to the Earl's Palace. At this time, it was already dark, and the Earl's Palace was still brightly lit, just like daytime. Standing around the castle, you could hear the laughter inside.

Don't be tortured by these people.

When the two brought Su He outside, someone had already gone in to report that Pasar was a young man in his 60s. , is puffy.

This will hear the report of the following people, remembering that he has a new beauty tonight, his eyes are a little more energetic, he is about to open his mouth and let people send people to his house Go, there are people in the hall who are familiar with Passar, "Passar, but you got some good stuff, why don't you bring it up and let everyone be quiet."

Passar was a little reluctant. I heard that she was a great beauty. He hadn't started yet, and another person teased, "Hey, I've never seen the count before, why is it stingy this time, but He was sent by a rich businessman, and he deserves to be so precious to you." With a bit of sarcasm in his tone, Pasar was so excited, and immediately said, "It's not an omega, it's something, let someone send it to everyone. Let's see, if anyone likes it, I can also transfer it to you if the price is satisfactory."

The crowd immediately became lively, expressing the count's atmosphere, and then continued to play, no one cared about Su He who was about to come in.

Su He was woken up outside, he woke up according to the other party's intention and looked around in horror, "Who are you? What do you want to do?" It's good-looking. When the beauty looked at me like this, I couldn't help but shake my head. I secretly sighed the good luck of these people above, and said coldly, "Don't talk nonsense."