8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 100: Insane feminin 8
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 100: Insane feminin 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
They see the children from home as the best, and Root doesn't deserve their children at all.

Especially after knowing what happened in the casino from Yabo, Gale was immediately angry, it was their Albert family that had withered in recent years and was about to fall out of the top ten The ranking of the family, but even so, it is not easy to be humiliated.

Inquired carefully about what happened to Su and brothers at that time, Gail took people to Ethel's house, Su He still believed in his father's ability, and this time they were responsible for the Even if the engagement is broken, people will only say that it belongs to the Ethel family.

In the plot, Allen gave everything for Root, and even bought a forbidden potion, just for the pitiful chance to restore his perception and help Root, but it turned out to be a complete failure. A crippled person, who was introduced into the beast tide, and died without a whole corpse.

Even so, in the eyes of outsiders, it is Allen who is picking on Root. It is the mistress between Root and Joey. No one thought that Allen was Root's legitimate fiancé.

Gail's strength may not be comparable to the Ethel family, but his ability is not bad. The evidence not only broke off the marriage smoothly, but also caused a lot of blood in the Ethel family.

This is not enough. When he went back, Gal went to find some old friends. In less than half a day, most of the imperial family knew that the two families had broken the engagement, and they kept claiming that they were in retreat. Root, who is very close to a country girl.

Gail's approach is upright, and he didn't speak ill of Root, but everyone has their own considerations, a person who was dazed by an unknown female and didn't even care about his family Can it really support the Ethel family? Making everyone suspicious of Root is what Gale really wants to do.

Root's current status is only held up by the Ethel family. Now he has offended the Albert family for an unknown female female. Naturally, there are other people who want to rise to the top to fight for it .

Duke Ley was still confused when Gail came to the door to break off the marriage, and watched the other party come up with a bunch of intimate evidence of his son and other females eating and living together, even if Ley had already I want to break off the marriage, but now I have a black face.

Only Havig was overjoyed, she agreed, and asked someone to come back to Root. Havigne had already agreed, and even if Rey felt it was inappropriate, she had no choice but to agree, and Gale used this to extort money.

Under the anger, his thoughts were naturally not as thorough as usual, and he did not notice the small movements of the people below. When Havigne sent someone to find Root, she found a space, and sent someone out to find Root, who had turned into a miserable prototype in the Colosseum.

When Su He knew about this, it had been a week. He had been staying at home during this time and did not go out. In addition to the dissolution of the marriage contract, the family was also afraid that he would be affected. Tell him what's going on outside.

When Yabo came back that day, he leaked his mouth when he was happy and heard that Root was lifted from the Colosseum, Su He was surprised, there is no such part in the plot .

Gail is not surprised by this. Seeing that his son is not the same as before, when he mentions Root, he will not let go. In order to completely eliminate Root's position in his son's mind, Gal coughed twice. He said, "What's so strange about this." Seeing that the eyes of his family were all focused on him, he barely suppressed his complacency and said calmly, "What the Ethel family advocates is the respect of strength.