14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 155: Heaven's Pride 14
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 155: Heaven's Pride 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Not moving, others just frowned and watched without moving.

The thunder above the sky is getting stronger and stronger, and the color of the thunder and lightning is getting deeper and deeper, from purple to purple-black, and finally there is a tendency to transform to black.

The black fog was split a little, and the situation inside could not be seen, but as the color of the thunder changed, screams began to be heard inside, and after the thunder completely turned black, there was a The **** screamed and rushed out, and was quickly overtaken by the thunder, and was completely chopped into ashes in front of everyone's eyes.

Even the Nine Heavens Destruction Xuan Lei appeared.

Some people left immediately, these things are beyond their control, the primordial spirit that rushed out first was a signal, and then two or three came out one after another, all of which were directly hacked into fly ash.

Ancestor Su's face changed greatly, wrapped in Su He and quickly retreated, people often say that the thunder calamity is terrible, but everyone who has achieved the nine-turn golden immortal has experienced the tempering of the sky, although it is not enough To the extent of immortality, it is still possible to live for tens of thousands of years.

But the Nine Heavens Destruction Xuan Lei is an exception. It is not something that gods and Buddhas can resist, it is a kind of law of thunder.

When Patriarch Su stopped, it was already hundreds of miles away. Su He looked at Qin Zheng's place in midair. The voice trembled, and there was no spiritual energy in the air.

Su He went to the place where the thunder fell immediately after he could move, Qin Zheng was still there.

As soon as Old Ancestor Su's face changed, he wanted to control Su He. Su He grabbed something from his body and threw it over. Before Old Ancestor Su could look at it, he heard a click from the thing. With a sound, he fixed his eyes on an egg, and inside it was a hatchling beast.

A powerful fire spirit emerged from the broken eggshell, and the breath of the divine beast made Qingluan in the old ancestor Su’s beast-preserving space let out a cry of joy. The ancestor who threw it out paused, but this time Su He had already flown away.

Old Ancestor sighed, did not stop Su He, and said, "Chi'er, Chi'er."

The idiot Su He in the mouth of Su ancestors has rushed into the thunder and black mist at this time. In the black mist, it is impossible to see the direction, consciousness, and eyes are all useless here, from time to time When a thunderbolt came in, Su He tried hard to avoid it. With his current cultivation, a thunderbolt could kill him.

I don't know if it was Su He's luck, or the person who just rushed into Tianlei attracted Tianlei's attention, but Su He was cautious and did not encounter a single Tianlei.

He couldn't see the surrounding environment clearly, so he could only rely on his own memory to find the place where Qin Zheng was before. There was another rumbling in the sky, almost dispelling the dense fog that covered a radius of 1,000 meters. People with flashing lightning could not open their eyes. Su He could feel the pressure of thunder and lightning in the sky even more in this black fog.

A scream came from the left, Su He rushed in that direction, his consciousness was suppressed and he could only wander within half a meter, "Qin Zheng." He called It was a pity that no one answered him.