Disfigured first beauty (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 66: disfigured first beauty 1
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 66: disfigured first beauty 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"My poor brother, wake up, if something happens to you, mother will not live..." "Mother, the doctor is here."...

There was a loud voice in his ear, before Su He could open his eyes, the pain on his face made him almost faint again. There seemed to be people walking around, someone rubbing something on his body, and Su He felt the burning pain on his face a little better.

"System, give me the plot." Without knowing the current situation, Su He decided to look at the plot of this world first.

imprint.

The darker the color of the water droplets, the better the appearance of the brother, the stronger the fertility, and a small number of brothers also have special abilities.

This is a story of a traveler who shines in another world, conquers all kinds of handsome men, and eventually becomes a generation of queens. The original body, Shu Qingbao, is a complete villain in the plot. The body that the traveler Feng Wu crosses is the Shu family's prostitute. She was bullied by Shu Qingbao since she was a child, and it is because Shu Qingbao lost her life that the modern female Fengwu arrived.

After Feng Wu accepted the memory of the original owner, she hated the eccentric and vicious mother-in-law and father. She came from the end of the world and traveled to this world with her own golden finger thunder-type ability, not only You can still see ghosts.

Afterwards, Feng Wu used the ghosts she saw to stumble upon her mother, and asked Shu Qingbao to ask for trouble many times. She also let those ghosts frighten Shu Qingbao and set him on fire when Shu Qingbao was unconscious. house.

The Shu family rescued Shu Qingbao from the sea of ​​​​fire. Shu Qingbao survived by luck, but his appearance was completely ruined. After that, the Shu family was destroyed by Feng Wu, and Shu Qingbao fought against Feng Wu for revenge. As a result, after several disastrous defeats, in the end, not only was he notorious, but he was disabled, and even his own abilities were acquired by Feng Wu by accident.

After watching all the plots, Su He also absorbed the memory of this body and knew that he had just been rescued from the sea of ​​fire.

Is it fortunate that the system did not throw him when the original owner was dying? It's a pity that he can't laugh at all now, he gritted his teeth and said, "System, why is Shu Qingbao a brother?" What he wanted to ask more was why he was thrown into his brother's body.

The system trembled and whispered, "Only this body is the most suitable for the host, and the original owner is willing to give up the body, as long as the host helps him to avenge him and Feng Wu will not die."

Su He felt that his xinxing was still not enough, but no one could change his body for himself, not only to have children, but also to face it calmly.

"My brother is also a man, but he has more... a little function." The system felt that it was about to be destroyed by the master, but this kind of thing was not under its control.

"Haha." Su He was satisfied to see the system shrinking in the corner, and the depression in his heart was relieved.

He didn't look at the appearance of the original body, only from the plot, he could know how tragic the original body is now, and he was able to survive with one breath. Shu family desperately saved him is one reason, the original owner Awakening the ability within the body is another reason.