Insane femininity (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 93: Insane femininity 1
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 93: Insane femininity 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Yeah." Allen replied obediently, bought some necessities from Uncle Rum, greeted him, and walked to the Forest of Oz.

Alan is a sub-female of the Orc Continent. In the Orc Continent, people are divided into three types: female, sub-female, and male. Females have strong fertility and spiritual power, which can appease manic orcs, After the age of thirteen, it will remain in human form. Males can be transformed for life, have powerful fighting power, and are the protectors of the Orc Continent.

In addition to these two, it is the sub-female, the sub-female body retains a part of the animal state, has fertility, has perception, and can sense the existence of ore from the original stone.

Ore can improve male combat power and female spiritual power, so powerful female females are also very popular.

The number of sub-females is rare, and the general female-females can help people gamble with their senses, which is enough to support themselves. Alan is an exception, because he had an accident when he was a child, and he took time out of his strength to survive, and when he woke up, he found that he had no perception.

Sub-females without perception are unable to detect the existence of ore. Such sub-females are equivalent to females without fertility, and it is difficult for most people to survive.

Fortunately, Allen has a pair of parents who love him, and a powerful orc brother. Life is not bad, but he is inevitably looked down on outside.

Later, the family worried about Alan's future life, so they found a teacher for him and studied medicine. With medicine, Alan was finally able to live independently.

The Green Forest is the safest forest near the imperial capital. There are many medicinal herbs in it. Allen will go in and find some basic herbs to learn when he has time.

After entering the forest today, Allen found a place where he usually digs herbs, and did not start working as before. At this time, he no longer had the shyness in front of outsiders. completely different.

Su He did not expect to come to such a world, the Orc Continent, and he became a fertile sub-female. He poked the pinched system that didn't dare to move, "How about you roast and eat you?"

Since he came to this world, the host has formed it into a ball of light, pinched him when he was angry, and pinched it when he was unhappy.

"Host, I really didn't do it on purpose." The system continued to murmuring, and was pinched by Su He, and immediately became normal, "Host, I'll give you the plot first."

Joey was an orphan in an orphanage who was betrayed by her boyfriend and Zhuma.

It is legal for men to fall in love in this world, because no matter the female, the female, or the male is the same as the man in his original world, he is very happy to become a good-looking female Joey, In particular, he found that the perception of this body increased after he was reborn.

Joey later bought a tall and handsome slave in a slave farm, but the other party lost his memory and remembered nothing. Joey named him Arthur, and Joey's perception made him more and more The more famous they became, and Arthur had an impression of the emperor, in order to help Arthur find his memory, the two went to the imperial capital.

The two experienced various things here, and Arthur also recovered his memory. It turned out that he was the most powerful orc Root in the empire, and his family was the first family of the imperial capital, the Ethel family.