2

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 67: disfigured first beauty 2

Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 67: disfigured first beauty 2

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Royal Doctor Wu came to Shu's house, Shu Yuping, the current minister of the Ministry of Industry, was surprised.

"Yu Yu, why are you here this time...?" Set to deal with each other.

Wu Yuyi is also looking at Shu Shangshu seriously, really can't figure out what magic power the other party has that can make the emperor so highly valued. In Wu Yuyi's opinion, the emperor gave him something like ice lotus, and asked him to come to Shu's house to treat that brother, just because of Shu Shangshu's face, the words were a little closer to Shu Shangshu .

In this case, I got a treasure a few days ago, which should be useful to Ling Lang's condition."

Shu Shangshu was overjoyed when he heard this, "Really? Thank you Brother Wu. No matter what the result is, I will keep it in my heart, Shu Yuping." Wu Yuping slapped a haha, and his face was a little burnt. He was so flustered that he didn't dare to say what the person above meant.

Shu Yuping had long remembered the situation of his brother Bao, and after listening to Wu Yuyi's words, he did not delay, and led people to the back.

Before I even got to Shu Qingbao's residence, I heard a burst of cries, and I could faintly hear the words of Brother Bao, vicious, and help. Shu Yuping's face was ugly, and he walked quickly. walked over.

Our business, Brother Feng is still so young, how can you bear it." After that, a series of voices called out to my poor brother Feng.

Yu doctor Wu felt a little embarrassed. He was really not suitable for the matter of the back house, but the brother's condition is that the sooner the treatment, the better. No one could afford it, so he could only bite the bullet and watch the Shu family's housework.

"What are you making? Go back to me?" Shu Yuping went in and saw the woman on the ground, and said sharply. When the woman saw Shu Yuping, a look of joy flashed on her face, and then she cried even louder, revealing the face of the brother she was holding in her arms.

This woman is Shu Yuping's concubine Huang's wife. She usually fights against Shu Li because of her favor. Yuping's rebuke.

The crying stopped for a moment, and then it became louder, "Master, look at our brother Feng, I know that Brother Bao is disfigured, but I can't think of harm because of this. Brother Feng is the same as him..." Huang Shi kept putting eye drops on Shu Qingbao, hoping that this time the master would get rid of Brother Bao.

Su He has been upset by the women outside the house for a long time. If he didn't move, his whole body hurts Knowing a lot about the situation, don't look at Shu Qingbao being so pampered in Shu Mansion, lawless, but not necessarily clean around him, even Shu Li's and Shu Shangshu's place.

Otherwise, with the love of Shu Li and Shu Shangshu for this son, it is impossible to let a concubine make trouble outside his room and remind him of his disfigurement.

Hearing Shu Shangshu's voice outside, Shu Qingbao suddenly felt aggrieved. He was already in pain, and the grievance in his heart was even more unbearable. He grabbed the tea cup by the bed and threw it out, "Go away. "

Shu Qingbao felt that when he shouted out those two words with great force, his throat hurt like a slit, and he could even feel the faint smell of blood. In fact, the voice was inaudible and hoarse.