14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 60: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 14
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 60: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Feng Ze became famous at the age of 20. Over the years, there are not many works, and each of them is a boutique. It can be said that his diehard fans are the most in the entertainment industry, and they are also of the highest quality.

Ming Yu relatively speaking, over the years, she has more fans, and her personal fans are only less than 10 million, and she has no die-hard fans. Before, because of a series of salacious operations of Tianxing Entertainment, it has been lost. Fewer fans. After Lara's participation in variety shows and Huafeng Entertainment's clarification, it has recovered a bit, and even this is at best a second-line obvious.

Under the siege of Feng Ze's fans, there is no combat power at all, but this time, in order to expand the heat of the incident, there are naval forces, but the naval forces are just provocative, and the scolding is particularly ugly, some of which are not originally The passers-by of Guan Ji couldn't see it, and Ming Yu's passer-by was completely destroyed.

Su Yan is watching happily. He is going to join a costume crew today, which is also his first male lead role. Taking advantage of the free time to watch everyone on the mobile phone dislike Ming Yu, he is happy. endlessly.

He thinks that even if Feng Ze likes Ming Yu a little, he will hate each other when he sees this, not to mention Feng Ze's current situation is not good, who makes him dislike himself, Su Yan has already He decided to wait for the matter to ferment for a while, and he would speak for Feng Ze on the Internet. At such a time, Feng Ze would definitely be grateful to him.

The more Su Yan thinks about it, the more beautiful he is, and he has already thought of how to show his love in front of Ming Yu after the two are together.

At this time, the assistant called him, and his role began, and he didn't see the trend on the Internet starting to change. Wang Lili is the president of the Feng Ze Fan Support Association. She has a good family background. In addition, she admires Feng Ze very much and has outstanding abilities. It is already the third year that she has served as the president of the Fan Support Association.

The person who contacted Wang Lili was Feng Ze's agent Fang Wenhao. The two of them are familiar with each other. Most of the stars and frontline people are familiar with it, especially Wang Lili, the president, has to arrange for fans to conduct various activities. Activity.

After receiving the call, Wang Lili was very happy, thinking that it was because of the Internet, and immediately said, "Brother Fang, don't worry, I will not let Da Da Feng be wronged."

Fang Wenhao is a little hard to say. Is this what he is worried about? After wiping his face, Fang Wenhao decided not to tell the other party the news for the time being, so as not to be hit, "Lily, I want to explain that Yu is a good child, and the relationship with Aze is okay, so the two families should not be too stiff. "

Fang Wenhao tried to be as euphemistic as possible, Wang Lili exclaimed, she actually had a good impression of Ming Yu, and maybe she would say something for Ming Yu, but it was her idol who was bullied , becomes a tigress.

She also secretly went to watch the Zeyu cp that emerged before, but this time Mingyu's fans spoke too harshly, and she also saw that something was not right, so after discussing with others, she decided to Ignore the quarrel of the fans below, as long as it doesn't affect Feng Ze.

Now listening to Fang Wenhao's words, Wang Lili knew what he meant, she couldn't help but secretly ask, "Brother Fang, are they really related?" "Same brother." Fang Wenhao He said calmly, and waited until he hung up the phone before wiping off his sweat. In fact, he was right. Feng Ze himself said that the two were from the same family.