7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 90: Useless is a scholar 7
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 90: Useless is a scholar 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
people are very respectful.

People on the road were polite and courteous, and the atmosphere was harmonious, so Su He was a little uncomfortable.

Until they walked out of Central Street and went to the market organized by people spontaneously, all kinds of voices mixed together, making Su He feel a little cordial.

After walking around the market, Su He had nothing to buy, but the little fox in his arms attracted a lot of attention.

Su He named the white fox Xiaobai, which is simple and easy to understand. Xiaobai's body is petite and his coat is beautiful. When he looks at you with wet eyes, people are always cute. Can't stand it.

stay.

Just saw the system of monitoring Qing Shuyuan that he let out slowly fly over.

The system looked tired and paralyzed, and stopped on Su He's shoulders. Before he could speak, he was slapped by a furry paw. Su He..., the system was photographed flying for a long distance before falling to the ground, confused and didn't know what happened.

"Heh, are you alright?" Su Heqi asked the system, he didn't expect the fox in his arms to be able to touch the system, was the system weakened, or his family Fox is too strong.

Resisting the urge to experiment, Su He said gently. System..., System wants to cry, especially when it finds out that the fox in the owner's arms is even threatening to show sharp fox teeth at it.

Su He also discovered that the fox can indeed see the system. It was obvious that the system flew over from the crowd just now, and no one saw it, so it was said that the fox was very talented.

"You are here, should Qing Shuyuan be nearby?" Su He comforted the system, and then warned Xiaobai in his arms not to make trouble, and began to ask about business.

The system that was coaxed by the host finally arrived at the host's side. I felt that the original fatigue had disappeared, and I quickly told the host what I found.

It turned out that after Su He felt something was wrong that day, he asked the system to monitor Qing Shuyuan. Although the system was becoming more and more useless, he could not leave the host for a long time, but if Su He allowed it to use After the energy of the system space, you can leave the host.

The system also knew that the world was dangerous, so it hurriedly chased after him. As Qing Shuyuan arrived at his residence, Qing Shuyuan fainted as soon as he got there, and then the system watched helplessly. The soul of another person appeared from Qing Shuyuan's body. He was half hidden in Qing Shuyuan's body and half floated in the air, looking very scary.

After that, the male ghost who was connected to Qing Shuyuan's body picked up the jade pendant on Qing Shuyuan's body, and the ghost energy on his body circled around it, and Su Yi'an came out of the jade pendant .

Su Yi'an at this time is a little weaker than when Su He came to this world, but it is much better than what he showed in front of Qing Shuyuan. After he floated out, he saw the floating The handsome man and ghost immediately pounced on him, shouting "Ayan."

The male ghost named A Yan hugged Su Yi An back, the two hugged for a long time before they separated, and then Su Yi An saw Qing Shuyuan who was dazed and fascinated on the ground, frowned and asked A Yan what happened .

A Yan recounted what happened before. When talking about the white fox, his eyes immediately turned red, and the ghostly aura on his body became a bit heavier.