6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 89: Useless is a scholar 6
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 89: Useless is a scholar 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The four accommodation areas of Canglan Academy, A, B, C, and D, are clearly divided into south, east, north and west, each occupying a position. After Qing Shuyuan entered the academy, there was a fire burning in his heart, he didn't even need to think, he knew how to get to the accommodation area.

"Haha, you see this is the person who was kicked out of Canglan and discharged from the hospital. It's really embarrassing." Don't let him dirty our place."…

The originally vague words in my ears began to become clear as Qing Shuyuan entered Canglan Academy. At this moment, Qing Shuyuan had forgotten everything in front of him.

He seems to have become another person, also in the academy, he gave up his dignity and knelt before the masters and begged, "Master, please give me a chance, I will definitely change of."

The boy who was supposed to be the proud man knelt down in front of those masters and threw away his arrogance and dignity, but those people looked indifferent, "Come here, throw him out."

Then with full of resentment and unwillingness, the young man was dragged out of the academy, and the entrance of the academy was crowded with people at some point, "It's him, this bastard, kill him." "Why not kill him." It's too cheap for him to let him go." "It should be a waste of his talent, it's a scourge to keep such a person."

Various voices accompanied the severe pain of beating and scolding, and when the boy woke up, he was thrown into the wild.

Qing Shuyuan's sanity fell into a demonic barrier. In his consciousness, he was not the Qing Shuyuan standing here, but another person. Just as he continued to struggle in the sea of ​​consciousness, the severe pain on his body brought him back to his senses.

The white fox had already caught up at some point, and grabbed it with a rude paw. It smelled the little cutie, and its little cutie was really here, and the big bad guy wanted to hurt the little cutie again. .

When Qing Shuyuan came back to his senses, he was faced with a white fox whose fur was exploded. The white fox was a circle bigger than usual, and it was completely absent from the usual soft and cute, like a powerful Like a fierce beast, an angry low roar erupted in his throat.

Chu Qingmo, who followed closely, and Su He, who noticed the sound, came out to check, and saw this scene. Under the moonlight, behind the little white fox, there was a huge fox phantom, With the roar of the white fox, he gradually opened his eyes.

Su He didn't know enough about the world, but was surprised by the appearance of the phantom. The moment Chu Qingmo saw the phantom, his pupils shrank suddenly, and the atavistic demon fox actually existed.

Su He stood in the shadows, not many people saw him, but the white fox noticed him when he appeared, and then Su He was blinded by the white fox under the eyes of the other two Shadow's tail was curled up to protect it.

In this way, it was impossible for Su He not to reveal it. He maintained a calm expression and nodded to Chu Qingmo, his eyes fell on Qing Shuyuan.

This situation is obviously not right. No matter how people's eyes change, they shouldn't turn red. Su He feels that he still believes too much in the plot.

The red in Qing Shuyuan's eyes faded a little, but it still looked very terrifying.

After his chaotic brain fell on Su He, his eyes lit up, and he rushed up immediately, wanting to take Su He away.