5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 97: Insane feminin 5
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 97: Insane feminin 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It wasn't just Su and the three who were disturbed. Many people around were surrounded by the crowd, and Su and the three also planned to visit. After all, it is quite interesting to watch the protagonist produce sky-high ore from low-priced rough stones.

Su He and the others didn't need to ask at all, just looked at the flow of people and quickly found the place. There were three floors inside and three floors outside. Su He and the others couldn't see the situation inside at all, but don't worry, the surrounding Some people are excited to broadcast live.

"Just now that sub-woman bought a rough stone of several hundred gold coins, several people were not optimistic, and some people laughed at him for misreading, but after opening it, it was Huang Fei the size of a watermelon, look at that The manager's eyes are straight." He said spittle, and there was a side to join in the fun, "Huang Fei's value is not high, right?"

So doubtful.

"Hey, you don't know, then Huang Feili's energy is not high, only third-level energy, but the size of a watermelon, I heard that it is still medium-level energy, so that a third-level male can absorb most of the energy It's been a month, do you know how much it sold for? Thirty-eight." The person who spoke looked as if he had sold the rough stone himself, excited, "Hundreds of gold coins became more than thirty thousand in an instant, you said Isn't that great?"

The people next to him widened their eyes and listened with relish. Su He felt that this person had a talent for storytelling and was more exciting than the scene. Lisa and Yabo also listened with their ears.

"Why not?" A somewhat familiar voice came, Su He looked over, other people were similar to Su He, the scene was quiet, and the people behind only heard the sound from inside , "Someone has already bought this rough stone." This time it was the person in charge.

Joey in the center of the crowd bit his lower lip at this time, stubbornly looked at the steward, looking aggrieved, and many people around looked at the steward full of condemnation, so Bullying a sub-female is still not a male.

This rough stone is sold again. If he does, he won't have to work here, he will be fired in less than an hour, and the reputation of the casino will be lost.

Even if everyone feels sorry for such a strong female being wronged, there is nothing they can do. The stone casino has regulations for stone casinos. If the rules are disordered, who would dare to come here to bet stones.

Joey felt more uncomfortable than anyone else. He finally risked his life to get the big stone from the Blast Lion. As a result, there was no change in the space, and the stone looked like an ordinary stone. , He tried several times, and the stone that originally had a huge attraction to space seemed to have lost that ability to attract space.

I risked my life to get a broken stone, and even the self-defense things I had bought for a long time before were used up, Joey was half-dead with anger, he has never suffered such a Great grievance.

I couldn't help but tell Root. Of course, I didn't mention the explosion lion that I provoked first, but said that when I was collecting things, I was chased by the explosion lion and almost died.

Lute, who was already tempted by Joey, knew the general situation of the Explosive Lion, especially from the 'simple' Joey who knew that the Explosive Lion had just broken through and was at its weakest, and prepared a Fan went to the burrowing lion's cave, and after a fierce battle, killed him.