3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 95: insane feminin 3
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 95: insane feminin 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He didn't want to kill the Burst Lion, he felt that it was better to leave the other party to Joey, and walked to the Burst Lion to make sure that the other party had indeed fallen into a daze, Su He quickly found the Burst Lion's cave.

The Burst Lion is very large in size, its cave is naturally not small, there are many bones of beasts in it, in addition to the collection of Burst Lion, and associated plants, Su and Quick Pick up more than a dozen companion plants, these are all good things.

Then his eyes fell on a large rock deep in the cave, which is not really big, especially compared to the size of the blaster, the rock is as high as Su He's calf, and Su He's calf is high. Naturally, the power of He cannot be moved, but there is still Yabo here.

Let Yabo move the big stone, Su He put it in his storage utensils, and let Yabo find a stone of similar size from other places and put it in its original position, Actually, after doing all this, pull Yabo and leave quickly.

Before leaving, don't forget to give the Burst Lion a gift, which is also considered as compensation for robbing it. The burst lion fell into a stun for a short time, and it was a deadly battle to be discovered, and the two of them could not beat each other at present.

Not long after Su and the two left, a delicate sub-female carefully appeared on the site of Burst Lion. After he looked around carefully, there was no other danger, and the Exploding Lion was also in a drowsiness as he imagined, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

If Su He were here, he would find that the whole Yaheng was the Joey who just thought of it. The two came here by coincidence on the same day, but Su He was one step ahead.

Joey passed by here a few days ago. There was a thought in his heart telling him that there was something good in it. Even though he was afraid of the Burst Lion, the strong desire in his heart made him decide to go in and have a look.

Fortunately, the Burst Lion was sleeping at the time. After he entered, his eyes immediately fell on a slightly raised rock, and there was a strong desire in his heart to let him put it away. Joey has already seen Before the bursting lion began to move, he planned to take the big stone into the space.

Before he started, a strong sense of crisis made him quickly roll to the side, and then there was a miserable picture of being chased by the explosive lion.

Although the experience was rather tragic and almost died of a lion's mouth, Joey was even more sure that the big rock was not ordinary. Not an ordinary thing.

So after going back, Joey collected a lot of news about the burst lion, and finally found the news about the burst lion sleeping on a parchment scroll, the burst lion has an extremely rare probability to be advanced , about half a month before and after the advanced level, and will fall asleep at a certain time every day.

After Joey found it, he counted the time. It had been seven or eight days since he ran into the site of the Burst Lion. He didn't know when the Burst Lion advanced, but he had the rest There's definitely not much time left.

After experiencing the betrayal in the last life, Joey is more careful, even if he has communicated with Arthur, he has never exposed the existence of space in front of him, maybe he didn't realize it himself Deep down, I don't have complete trust in Arthur.

So even if it is safer to come with Arthur, he would rather come on his own, but he was in a drowsiness after testing the explosion, he no longer hesitated and quickly entered the cave, touched the big stone with his palm income space.