12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 104: Insane femininity 12
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 104: Insane femininity 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Joey, who has been in the Orc Continent for a long time, is completely assimilated by the Orc Continent's thoughts, and feels that the female is a waste without spiritual power. Su He looked at Joey with weird eyes. He didn't expect the other person, as a person living in modern society, to be able to say such a thing.

"I like him no matter what he is, even if he has no perception, he is the best person in my mind." Averyman looked affectionate, and Joey squeezed his fingers even tighter How is it possible that the orcs all like the female female with strong perception, he is the one who deserves the attention of the public, isn't he?

The original stone field is controlled by the Ethel family this time. Because of the existence of Joey, other families have not competed with them. Now it is only the early stage of the beast tide. A small beast.

Root Recently in the **** quite a bit of fame.

Aliven was supposed to go to the medical team to find Alan, but halfway through I heard that someone wanted to bring Su He to the original stone quarry. According to his understanding of Su He, plus the original stone quarry With Joey here again, Su He will definitely not miss this opportunity to slap his face.

The fact is also true, the front foot Su He entered the original stone quarry, and the back foot Eleven came, and the one who came to entertain him was also a female of the Ethel family. Over the eighth power stone.

Earlier Allen opened a level 8 power stone in the casino, which caused quite a stir, and the price of the original stone in the casino doubled the next day, even so It is also twice as much as the usual passenger flow, which shows the attractiveness of the eighth-level energy stone.

It is precisely because of the rarity of the eighth-level power stone, the people who can open the eighth-level power stone are not ordinary people, Eleven said two polite words to the other party, and proposed this time. Purpose.

The person in charge made arrangements for them, and at the same time asked them to check the news of the eldest prince and Ellen. Everyone in the Ethel family is no stranger to Ellen, a sentient female.

.

When Su He came, he saw Ai Liwen drinking tea, "Why are you here?" Su He did not hide his relationship with Ai Liwen, and said familiarly.

"Come and see you, how did you think of coming to the original stone field?" Ai Liwen pulled the person to sit next to him, Su He said helplessly, "I don't know, I'm fine with the medical team. , Suddenly someone said that I was transferred to the original stone field, I just arrived, I haven't seen the person in charge and I don't know what happened?"

Brightly put eye drops in front of the manager, Su He is not afraid of retaliation at all, it is difficult for him and Joey to get along peacefully, the other party is rushing to get together, Su He feels that he Don't be too polite.

The person in charge knew what was going on, and he was a little unhappy with Joey in his heart, but he still had to maintain a good face," the person in charge of the original stone field was called to check the new batch The rough quarry is now, this meeting should be almost back, Mr. Allen should go to see now, or later."

"Now, after all, everyone is busy." Su He said directly. The steward watched the eldest prince keep silent, and gained a new understanding of Aaron's status in his heart. It seems that the relationship between the eldest prince and this person is really unusual. It would be a pity for him that Root broke the engagement with the other party. , or else the Ethel family can guarantee a little more.