13

return
Quickly pass through the cannon fodder's road to a winner in life
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 171 Interstellar Pharmacist 13

    Hearing that Su He admitted that they were family members, the Su family was very excited, and even Su He hadn't reacted yet.

    It was Qin Zheng who controlled the scene, and everyone sat together and talked about each other. The experience of the Su family is similar to what they said before, and they got the news by accident from An's family.

    As for Su He, it is probably because he has been in the Star Thief for a long time. He has no concept of relatives at all, especially when facing the parents. Su He's mother is a sick woman named Tang Rui. Su He was not in good health, coupled with excessive worry, he had some psychological problems at one point.

    She was also the most excited among the people present. Fortunately, she got better under the persuasion of the people around her. Su He was somewhat at a loss and didn't know how to deal with it. Fortunately, the Su family did not force Su He to go home with them.

    After the Su family left, Su He sat there and waited for a long time. Qin Zheng didn't wake him up, but kept scrolling through his personal terminal.

    Su He didn't come back to his senses until it was dinner time. After the two had eaten, Qin Zheng saw that Su He was still in a daze, and said in a low voice, "You don't have to think so much, just let everything take its course." Su

    He Frowning, "I don't know how to get along with relatives. Strangers are related by blood, so they just hold each other together..." Some words in Su He's words didn't convey the meaning, but Qin Zheng could feel his strangeness. It means, "Blood relationship is just a natural connection between you, as for the future getting along, it depends on how you feel between each other." After

    Su He was silent for a while, he thought about something and nodded, "Well, I see."

    Originally, Su and He would struggle for several days, but their residence was attacked again that night, and this time five people came, two of them broke through the defense of the building and entered the house.

    Su He woke up from his sleep. His huge mental strength detected the two intruders before his body. Before he could do anything, the two fell to the ground limply as if they were suddenly attacked.

    In the next second, Su He's mental power felt another familiar mental power, and before the other party entangled him, he directly withdrew his mental power. In another room, Qin Zheng laughed lightly.

    When he woke up the next day, Su He glared at Qin Zheng, but when he opened the door, he saw Su Chengyue waiting outside with his mother whom he had just met.

    Probably because he was afraid that Su He would feel uncomfortable. There were not many people from the Su family, and Su Chengyue was acting as a lubricant in the middle. Su He felt less awkward when the two got along.

    Tang Rui may not be a strong woman, but she is a mother who loves her children. After a day, Su He gets close to her a lot. The strong feeling of being loved makes Su He awkward and at the same time has a kind of A strange sense of peace of mind.

    When Su He and Su Chengyue were sent away that day, Su He looked at Qin Zheng standing beside him, and suddenly asked, "Qin Zheng, do you like me?

    " Inexplicably, Qin Zheng froze for a moment, and answered Su He seriously, "I don't just like you." The man's sigh made Su He's heart tremble.

    It hasn't been a long time since the two knew each other, but they both acquiesced that the other invaded their territory, smiled at each other, Qin Zheng said before Su He, "Then do you want to be with me forever?" "Okay. "