20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 127: The spurned omega20
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 127: The spurned omega20
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the adjustment of the team, Su He's life has been much more leisurely, although he has a short debut time, but behind him has the big backer of Xingchen Entertainment, and the general who is not too big of a problem to join in the fun , In addition to what happened to Qi Lan before, it is more stable than other stars who became popular in the same period.

Because Su He let the system release some videos of Su He being bullied by Qi family members at Qi's house in the past, this will make Qi Lan's life even more difficult. , The whole person has become a rat that everyone shouts and beats.

In addition, the king has decided to give up on him, and he had to go home to ask his father for money for the endorsements he had lost before. The Qi family's situation is not much better. The prospect of turning over some time ago seems to be fake. The company that has just improved immediately collapsed, and it also attracted inspections from relevant departments.

Qi Zheng is very busy every day, begging his grandfather to tell his grandmother, he used to hold people who wanted to invest before, but now he does not even show his face. At this time, when Qi Lan went home to ask for money, it was a hornet's nest. Qi Zheng scolded Qi Lan for being too careless. He didn't provoke Zhou Qing in a good life, which made him notorious now. In addition, Qi Lan needed too much money. Willing to take it, no one is pleasing to the eye all day long.

Qi Lan is not a good-natured person either. Not to be outdone, he said that when he was famous, Qi Zheng took the opportunity to get a lot of money, and the whole family jumped around all day.

Others don't care so much. They have a way to get Qi Lan to take out the money. When Qi Zheng had to pay in the end, they also hated Qi Lan.

Since he was reborn, Qi Lan has wanted to live a good life, and after a lot of tossing, let alone a good life, he doesn't even dare to go out, and he has no money in his hands. If he wants to make money by live broadcasting, No one was willing to give him gifts, so he could only stay at home and listen to his parents beating and scolding every day.

Su He listened to the system talking about his current situation, so he didn't take it to heart. During this period of time, Su He's reputation has steadily increased, but the other protagonist in the plot is very little Orchi see.

Because of the relationship between Orch and Luke, and he wanted to abduct Su He to the military, he often left a message under Su He's account. Orch's behavior made him Some of his fans are also paying more attention to Su and hungry, hoping to see more idols from him.

Alci did not give up the original plan, it was after Luke gave him the gene drug project, Alci was too busy to touch the ground, let alone find a way to abduct Su He When he went to the military, he almost ran out of time to sleep, and he was relying on his strong mental strength and physique to support him.

I have never been in contact with a research project. At the beginning, Orchi wished he could split himself in half and use it, but he couldn't leak the news and let others help.

Even if Luke has given a complete direction of thinking, the research is going very smoothly, but it consumes a lot of money and resources every day.

Olch's guards were all sent by him to look for supplies, and this also filled in most of his worth. Every time he was busy, Olch began to suspect that Luke was It wasn't intentional, I wanted to **** him off like that.

this project.

Two months passed quickly, and with the end of the final experimental stage, the first batch of people who received gene drug injections entered the eyes of Olch and others, which can induce the in vivo Pheromone house.