2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 174: King of the Dead 2
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 174: King of the Dead 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The eldest prince Li Yu was born when the late emperor was hiding in the mansion. It is said that his appearance is outstanding, but unfortunately he is a fool. The eldest prince was already two years old when he found out that he had a problem.

The virtuous concubines at that time were afraid of the late emperor's guilt, so they threw him aside and ignored it. After the late emperor found out, he really disliked this child very much. The eldest prince was an invisible person in the palace. There is no doubt that the palace and the cold palace where I live have only one or two loyal servants, and I don’t know how to survive after so many years.

Everyone forgot his identity as a prince. Even when Li Hao killed his brother later, he didn't remember this eldest brother. You can imagine how inconspicuous the first prince's position in the palace is.

Now someone suddenly said that the first prince woke up, the awakening here is definitely not waking up, but regaining consciousness.

Li Hao took a group of palace servants and walked all the way to the place where the eldest prince lived. There seems to be a field open against the corner of the wall.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Li Hao would not have believed that there was such a dilapidated place in his palace.

Across such a dilapidated courtyard, Li Hao saw a man standing in front of the house.

When meeting the eyes of the man, Li Hao felt a sense of deja vu, which was quickly suppressed by him. He used to be the most favored in front of his father, and other princes did not dare to provoke him. As for this eldest brother, who was locked in this courtyard all day, how could he possibly know him.

Walking slowly to the man, Li Hao smiled and said, "Brother Huang, congratulations." The eldest prince seemed to be a little slow to react. He looked at Li Hao for a while, and Li Hao's expression changed. When he started to stiffen, he nodded.

If this were before today, Li Hao would have been beaten and thrown out of the palace, but now... he took a deep breath, "Brother Huang still feels uncomfortable, I I have already sent someone to ask for an imperial doctor, and then I will show the emperor brother a good look." The eldest prince still nodded and said nothing.

Li Hao frowned, he began to suspect that his brother was dumb, and then stretched his eyebrows, no matter what, as long as the other party's illness can be cured, he doesn't need to be smart, as long as he doesn't If you cause trouble, your plan will be much easier.

After that, Li Hao stood there to observe the situation of the eldest prince. The eldest prince stared at him, but luckily the imperial doctor came soon, breaking the deadlock in front of him.

Although the eldest prince has not spoken, he has not acted in any other way. He can understand other people's problems. The imperial physician soon finished reading it and bowed to Li Hao, saying, "The eldest prince does not It's fine, I haven't spoken for a while, I should have suddenly woken up after so many years, I'm a little wary of the outside world, and I'm not used to it, I should be able to rest for a while."

This imperial doctor was well aware of Li Hao's tyranny, so he didn't dare to chew on words, and quickly and directly explained the situation of the eldest prince.

Li Hao nodded to make people step back, intending to take another look at this imperial brother and leave.

The eldest prince was still a little stunned, Li Hao stepped forward and said with a smile, "Brother, take good care of your body, I will come to see you in a while." After saying that, he planned to leave, but he felt The sleeves were pulled.