12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 77: Disfigured first beauty 12
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 77: Disfigured first beauty 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Some families who were hesitant at first did not plan to let their daughter and brother in.

Su He didn't know anything about the outside world. He had several people in his hands, all of which were given by Qi Muchen. Qi Muchen asked these people to give things to Su He every few days, but he never showed up.

After someone added him back, Li knew that this time his brother had a high probability of entering the palace, so he gave Su and some people, and let him start to contact some things in the back house .

Although Su He never underestimated anyone, in his heart he felt that he was a man. During this period of time, when facing Li, he would hide if he could, but if he couldn't, he would follow behind Li.

Since ancient times, men have often looked down on women, but they do not know that women play a role in some things. Su He saw how Mr. Li used leverage when he was managing his subordinates. The people below were very respectful to Mrs. Li. If it weren't for the halo of Shu Fengwu's heroine, Shu Qingbao wouldn't have been like that at all. It's easy to get into trouble. Since that time, the management of Shu Mansion has become more strict.

Su He was taught by the Li family every day about various matters that should be learned in Shu Mansion, and Qi Muchen in the palace was also very busy during this time. Because of the thoughts in his heart, he seldom rested recently, his eyes were full of red blood, and the prince looked at it with pain.

There are also a lot fewer people.

Outsiders saw that the power in the hands of the emperor was becoming more and more concentrated, and many people who were still around Taifu and Zheng Guogong did not dare to take the lead, and those who originally had cooperation intentions are also watching.

What Qi Muchen lacks the most right now is silver, not to mention his private treasury, the treasury has not recovered due to the continuous actions in the past few years. Salt and iron have been important materials for the court since ancient times. Now the official salt is managed by Lin Nanchen, and the iron ore is managed by Zheng Guogong, and Linnan Chen has inextricable links with the Taifu Mansion.

Even Qi Muchen himself felt that he had a hole in his brain before, and at first he wanted to take these two things into his pocket, but Mrs. Fu had a long talk, what official salt is just a household thing, how can it be? Let the monarch of a country be bothered, and the common people use as much salt throughout the year, and there is no profit, just leave it to the people below.

In terms of iron, Duke Zheng is also plausible. The folks use only a few iron utensils. The war with the surrounding foreign tribes consumes a lot of iron every year, so why go through the emperor here.

The two old ministers outside spoke, Concubine Cheng and Mrs Zheng in the palace blew a few words, and Qi Muchen never intervened in the matter of salt and iron. But I don't know that it is these two important materials that feed the ambitions of the first prince and the third prince.

Since he woke up, Qi Muchen began to lay out the layout, and now it is basically the time to close the net. He has also found a suitable person for salt transportation. There is some trouble with the iron, and it will take some time.

But even if these two things are in his hands, Qi Muchen is still poor now, and he doesn't know how to turn his thoughts overseas. It has been two months since the ship he sent out, and he still doesn't know what to do. In the north, the fat cavalry generals kept urging for money and rations.