3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 110: The spurned omega3
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 110: The spurned omega3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Said, "Dangerous, leave quickly."

In seconds, a huge python rushed towards Su He like a gust of wind.

Su He felt a sense of crisis, and took out a dagger directly from the space. Everyone screamed in horror, and someone had already reacted. Wisteria set up this kind of thing, born with snakes, just They were too pleasantly surprised just now, and they didn't find any snakes when they attacked, so they forgot about this.

Bell rushed over anxiously, his speed reached the highest, and he covered most of the distance in a few seconds, but it was too late, the big snake's huge mouth almost wrapped Zhou Qing's head.

When the big snake opened its mouth to swallow the person directly, there was a pain in the jaw, Su He jumped up, and the knife just hit the big snake's mouth, but unfortunately the dagger was not sharp enough, Just cut a hole.

Su He took the opportunity to jump on the head of the snake, the snake rolled violently, and the surrounding ground shook, the powerful tail of the snake kept swinging, and the head was shaking, and everyone around looked at it in horror. In one scene, I was afraid that Zhou Qing would fall and be swallowed directly by the big snake.

Finding the right time, Su He pointed the dagger at the left eye of the big snake and inserted it directly. The severe pain made the big snake more and more crazy. Laser gun fire.

Su He calmly determined to hurt the left eye of the big snake, and the force on the legs made the big snake unable to shake him off no matter how much it shook. When the big snake slammed its head into the big tree on the side, it used strength to pull out the dagger, and at a speed that could not be seen by the naked eye, the dagger was inserted into the snake's seven inches by the weight of the body, and the body was quickly mobilized by the action of the big snake. Draw a huge blood opening at the seven-inch position.

Said to be the omegas and betas around, and even Bell, the alpha, was stunned.

He believed that he couldn't do a quick and simple battle like Zhou Qing just now, and he couldn't even kill a snake that was about to be level 4 with his own strength.

"Are you alright?" Lilith looked at Su He worriedly. He was the first to react and dragged him to run. He witnessed the whole process of Su He killing the big snake and was very excited. At the same time, there is still some adoration, such Zhou Qing is even more dazzling than when he first met.

Su He shook his head and nodded again. The outbreak just now was entirely based on his fighting consciousness and skills. This body does not have that much power. The consequence of excessive consumption is Su He Now my hands and feet are weak and I may fall at any time.

Lilith saw that something was wrong, and immediately stepped forward to support Su He, "Don't be afraid, it's alright, Bell will protect us." Her eyes fell on Zhou Qing's pale and beautiful face, and her heart palpitated. , With such a good-looking appearance, it is no wonder that Qi Lan secretly makes small moves.

Let people lean on her arms, Lilith supported Su He to the side, his fingers would still be stiff due to emergency response, Lilith patiently rubbed his fingers apart, Bell also arranged for someone to put away the big snake, and his heart would still be pounding.

As a beautiful omega, many people have observed Zhou Qing secretly since entering the assessment, Bell just glanced at Zhou Qing, Zhou Qing is indeed beautiful, but that beauty is like a good-looking doll, Bell's family background Yes, he didn't want to know what kind of life this adopted son would have, especially when he heard Qi Lan secretly threatening Zhou Qing.