4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 132: Portable space 4
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 132: Portable space 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When she got home from school this week, before Su He got to the entrance of Lu's house, she saw a lot of hover cars flying towards the house in midair, and Su He's eyebrows twitched. , I have a hunch in my heart.

Sure enough, all the way to Lu's house, there are more suspension cars parked at the door, and there are some robots for welcoming guests at the door. I can't remember how long I haven't seen something like this.

Some sympathy.

It was nothing to Su He, he was used to it. I used to live in the Lu family because Lu Chengze asked him to be the only son. Now it seems that he is no longer the only one. Lu Chengze put his face on the ground for Lu Mujin's big banquet.

Let the robot pack his usual things, Su He enters the space again, his space is now stable, not only can he enter it, but he can also bring other people in if he wants.

At present, Su He has no plans to bring other people in, and he has no plans to reveal the complete appearance of the space. Back then, his mother, Su Jin, could not enter, only a thousand square meters of space could lead to Coming to someone like Lu Chengze's calculations, he wouldn't foolishly sell himself.

The space is now all planted with original ecology and nature. Su He intends to keep adding things to it. In addition to various plants, there are also some high-tech products that can also help a lot. After all, Su He is true Without farming experience, it is impossible to stay in space for farming all the time.

I want to leave the Lu family quickly because it is too inconvenient to do things here. If Lu Chengze finds out that something is wrong, then it will be even more troublesome to leave.

And when Su He was watching the robot busy and thinking about what to prepare in the space in the future, a communication came in, Su He glanced at it, it was the old housekeeper of the Su family.

After connecting to the communication, the old housekeeper's kind face appeared on the communication, "Master, how did you feel at school last week?" Su He raised his eyebrows and answered the old housekeeper's questions one by one.

Seeing the old housekeeper's tangled appearance, he chuckled softly. The old housekeeper usually doesn't bother him if there is no important thing, including the uncles who are in charge of handling things at the company. Don't bother him.

I'm not being polite, but I've slowly seen Lu Chengze's character over the years, and I don't want to embarrass Su He. The more indifferent they behave, the more beneficial it is to Suhe today.

It is estimated that this time I heard the news from Lu Mujin, and the timid Su sent a message to this. "Are some uncles at home?" Su He's expression was very relaxed.

The old housekeeper nodded with a guilty conscience, and the appearance of other people immediately appeared in the communicator, "Xiaohe, come back if you are not happy in the Lu family, we are not afraid of their Lu family." "That's right, Xiaohe, ignore your wolf-hearted father, bringing out the illegitimate child so blatantly, it's really like there is no one in our Su family." "What are you talking about, Xiaohe, don't listen to your uncle Wang, you want to live there. Just stay, if you don’t want to stay, come back, you were a part of the Su family, you don’t have to worry about anything else, we have uncles here.”…

Listening to the comforting words of the middle-aged and elderly people on the opposite side of the communication, a warm current flashed in Su He's heart, he thought about it and decided to reveal some news to these relatives who care about him, "I'm fine, father is now I'm talking to someone with his apprentice, if everything goes well, I should go back to Su's house tonight."