12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 1: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 12
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 1: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Before this, "Warm" has been known as Ming Yu's pinnacle work, and it is loved by many people. No one can reach the level of Ming Yu, and everyone thinks that no one can sing better than Ming Yu.

Now with the end of a song, the cheers from the audience proved Su He's success. Ming Yu and Feng Ze sang at the beginning, and then everyone sang together.

Everyone was led by Su He, and even they thought the song was more pleasant than before, "It sounds good." After a song was sung, Feng Ze said to Su He.

"Impossible, your voice is not..." Su Yan said with an ugly face, and the atmosphere at the scene was quiet under the control of the host. Su Yan's words made everyone heard it.

He also realized that this was still on the show, and immediately wanted to remedy it, showing an ugly smile, "I just heard that there is something wrong with Ming Yu's voice."

"Ming Yu's song is really good, I was also taken aback." The female host immediately said, the male host also knew that this problem could not continue, "It seems that Su Yan also It's very related to Mingyu, I've heard this song before, and the melody seems to be slightly different?"

Su He took a look at the male host, he did make some changes to this song just now, because the whole is controlled by him, and Feng Ze cooperated, so no one noticed it, it seems that this Male hosts are not ordinary.

"Well, I made some minor changes because of the sound."

"Ming Yu is very good." Feng Zehao did not hesitate to praise him. Before he came on stage, Ming Yu communicated with him and did not intend to be too warm in front of the audience. Now it seems a little bit People always like to step on others.

Even in the entertainment industry, I watch this kind of thing a lot, when it happened to Ming Yu, Feng Ze couldn't help but get angry. He was obviously speaking for Ming Yu. Feng Ze didn't care so much, and directly showed his closeness to Su He.

No matter how popular "Happy Rush Forward" is, it has lost its former glory. Within an hour, it quickly became a hot search.

Hot search popularity remains high.

Feng Ze's Weibo, at first there were screams of "Aah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah", and later it became that he would definitely study hard and improve every day. The queue is neat and the format is uniform, which is also a rare spectacle.

After the initial excitement, everyone was discussing the matter of Feng Ze singing out of tune. It is true that Feng Ze, who is called the perfect male god, sings out of tune.

Netizens who watched the live broadcast said that it was really amazing that Ming Yu could not be brought out of tune by Fengyingdi. Soon someone, like the host, found the warmth of this song different from the original.

If the warmth of the original version is the afternoon of youth, this version is the tenderness that has been precipitated after the world.

"I actually cried, obviously it was called the healing series."

"+1 upstairs, I feel very uncomfortable, but also very happy, I think about my old life in the future."

"Ah, ah, who said that Yu's voice can't be ruined. He is still your father, and this version of warmth is still good."