11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 118: The spurned omega11
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 118: The spurned omega11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The sound insulation of the dormitory is very good, Su He closed the door, and immediately could not hear the deafening sound outside. The system is still a little anxious, "Host, why did you really drink it?" Qi Lan obviously had bad intentions.

Su He's expression was light, and the original pink lips were dyed red because of the wine just now, which made it more attractive. "It's just a glass of wine." He lowered his eyes to hide the look in his eyes.

Qi Lan is obviously trying to force him to do something today. If he doesn't drink it, he will appear unreasonable and make a big fuss. have what.

Before Su He did not drink it, the system had already checked it. Qi Lan added something that could stimulate pheromone to his wine. , even if you don't know why, it will cause harm to the body again.

And these people Qi Lan found are not good at first sight, who knows what will happen, when Su He poured Qi Lan wine, he changed two glasses of wine, since Qi Lan likes to use this medicine, so let's taste the consequences for himself.

Take off the clothes on her body and throw them aside, the system is closed and confinement, Su He enters the bathroom, waits for soaking in the bathtub, relaxes her body, and breathes a sigh of relief.

Before Su He felt that his body was not as weak as the original owner remembered, he thought it was his illusion at that time, until he did something to Teresa just now, he found that his physique was indeed much stronger .

One more thing is his lover, the time he came to this world is not too short, but his lover has never appeared, Su He thinks that he should have overlooked something, he will tell the plot After comparing with the real world, I found that the biggest difference here is Luke, and in each world only his lover can escape the control of the plot.

This thought was put in Su He's heart. After he took care of himself, he fell asleep without hearing any movement. When he woke up the next day, Su He was still a little surprised. He thought that those people would make trouble last night. It seemed that Qi Lan didn't have that much courage.

Although she was a little surprised, Su He didn't take it to heart. It wasn't until the rehearsal place that Su He realized something was wrong. As soon as he entered, everyone looked at him with pity, and those who didn't know thought what happened to Su He.

It was Lilith who came forward to break the strange atmosphere, "Zhou Qing, were you all right last night?" Su He nodded in confusion, "What happened last night? I'll sleep when I go back. Yes." He was genuinely curious.

Seeing that the expression on Chu Suhe's face did not seem to be fake, Lilith breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time she was glad for Zhou Qing, he whispered, "Last night someone reported that a foreign student was in this school. Do some bad things. The teacher checked them one by one and found that there was a party in your apartment. It is said that the scene at that time was a bit chaotic, and some people tried to pry at the doors of other students and were caught on the spot. "

Kind of, without a little affection, even if you hide it, you can't hide it.

Generally speaking, art school students are rarely expelled, unless there are special reasons, and the nature of this incident is bad. Chaos, still using drugs at school, many people found out when people were taken away, it is said that many of them were disheveled, if not, the school would not move so quickly and show no mercy to students.