9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 137: Portable space 9
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 137: Portable space 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The two have turned on the air purification system in order not to affect other people in the room, and there is usually a fragrance here. Many people know that Mr. Val values ​​a student and is teaching with all his strength. No one paid too much attention, at most good luck.

Carefully drooling, it wasn't because they were greedy, it was because the taste was so fragrant that they wished they could lay down on the house in front of them and take two bites to relieve their cravings.

Compared with them, the teacher's performance is not much better, especially the Vado star is the mainstream of food. Who cooks what dishes today, how is the level, and now they can't think of anything else in their brains, except for the word fragrance.

, really fragrant, want to eat.

Su He feels that he is relatively self-control, and the Lu family is a culinary family. Even if he is not very favored, he can often eat some foods that are rare for ordinary people. There has never been such a fragrant time, and he couldn't help but eat it.

While processing the ingredients, Val looked at the desire in Su He's eyes at this time, his chin raised, humming, he didn't believe that anyone could resist the temptation of the delicious food he made.

After finally finishing the barbecue, Val put it on the table and looked at Su He with a smile, "How is it? Do you want to take me as a teacher?"

Su He hesitated, the food tasted really delicious, but if he made it himself, he would have to think about it. Seeing Su He's intentions, Val didn't say any more. He took a bite of the vegetable and ate it into his mouth. The fragrance of the vegetable was well matched with the seasoning, and the saliva in the mouth was automatically secreted, which made people eat faster.

The brain begins to automatically send out hunger commands to the body.

"Okay, I agree." Su He was finally defeated by the power of food, and Val smiled. Yes, from now on, Su He will change his name to Master Val.

He closed the door again, his heart pounding with fright.

Su He, who was walking behind, also saw that scene. He quickly realized that these people should be attracted by the aroma of the food. It can be imagined that the level displayed by Val this time is definitely not an ordinary one. level of cooking teacher.

Su He stepped forward to open the door, and met a few familiar teachers, "What are you doing in the room? It's so fragrant." "Val, I won't let everyone taste the dishes you cook. Taste." ... the sound of one after another made Val quite inaudible.

"Isn't it just a few dishes? You look like wolves. I thought you were infected with some kind of virus when I opened the door. It's scary." Come over, he scolded with a smile full of anger.

He opened the door and saw the scene just now, and his first reaction was to think of the zombie infection of the end of the world in the ancient film and television drama. All eyes were green and drooling, and he was about to pounce on him and bite him. , No matter how big the heart is, it will be startled.

Not waiting for everyone to reply, she happily said to a few friends, "Su He will be my apprentice in the future, you can take care of it more." "Okay, this is no problem, but are you? It should also give us a taste of the craftsmanship." "Yes, it should be taken care of the apprentice, but this is also a happy event, you have to show the level of today."...