6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 98: Insane feminin 6
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 98: Insane feminin 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He didn't know what happened in the shop. He would be opening the rough stone, except for the green edge, which was considered waste, and all the others were opened.

Of the rough stones, in addition to the ones that Su He helped to choose, he also picked them himself, and there were nearly 50 pieces that were chosen by Lisa.

Seven or eight rough stones are piled together to form a rough stone mountain, even the calciologist was stunned for a second or two. I guessed which stone gambler came, but I didn't expect three new faces.

Although it is a number in the row, it has its own mark on it, so don't worry about mixing it up.

Su He just looked at it roughly, he knew that these stone cutters were experienced old people, and they could not make mistakes. Lisa watched with great interest, and Yao accompanied him. The stone has been cut out, and this is the first time I have seen this kind of rough stone.

Su He stood by and watched the rough stones being cut a little bit, and some of them needed to be cleaned, which was more time wasted. Among the seventy or eighty rough stones, in Su He's opinion, except for a few that do not have power stones, the rest can produce good quality jadeite.

The fact is also true. At the beginning, green was opened, and some people were excited. As more and more power stones were opened, these stone cutters were already a little numb.

Although most of them are level 4 power stones, some of them are not big, but for stone gamblers, the success rate is already amazing. Even Lisa, who was just thinking about buying it, was surprised. It's not that Allen has no perception, how can he judge the rough stone so accurately.

Don't look at Lisa's heartlessness before, in fact, he knows what he has in mind, and even if he is happy, he is not short of money, so even if the rough stone that Su He chooses for him is not very good, he He also bought it. Anyway, money is useless to him, and it is not a waste to have a good relationship with Yabo's younger brother.

At this time, Lisa somewhat understood her own mind, but he didn't dare to think about it, until this time he found that almost none of the rough stones that Su He chose did not produce a power stone, but he and He Many of the ones Yabo chose were waste stones, or low-level energy stones that were useless.

Told Yabo about his findings, and Yabo noticed it after careful observation. He didn't think of others and was very happy. The importance of perception to females is no less than the strength of males. The fertility of females, the family has not mentioned this aspect before, just worried that it will irritate Allen, but I didn't expect that even if there is no perception, the younger brother will be so powerful. As a brother, he is very happy for Allen.

Lisa smirked at Yabo, knowing that he didn't find the problem inside, and he couldn't ask this kind of thing directly, so he had to say to Su He, "Ellen, the way you judged the original stone was really true. It is very useful, if you can judge the rough stone by this, even females can bet on the stone by themselves."

What he said was cryptic. At first, Su He thought that the other party wanted to learn how to look at rough stones. When he saw the worry in Lisa's eyes, he understood what was going on, and his impression of Lisa was better. Some, "Although it can be judged based on the origin of the original stone, the distribution outside, the direction of the grain, the pattern, etc., but this cannot be guaranteed to be 100% accurate, and the average person can't judge at all after 10 to 20 years of hard work."