2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 94: insane feminin 2
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 94: insane feminin 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He did not go directly to the pharmacist union for certification after confirming that the intermediate level could make intermediate level potions. The knowledge of medicine in this world, the level is not of much use to him.

As the young master of the Albert family, no one would let him make potions.

After finishing the pharmacy room, Su He went to his room. This is a very strange world. The Orc Continent pays more attention to the strength of each individual, but there is also a network here, but other than the network, there is not much progress in other technologies.

For example, people use various tame beasts to drive, but they can buy things online. Cooking food is still the most primitive way, such as barbecue, stew, and life. With the water polo and simple intelligent robots, technology and force are perfectly combined in this world.

Su He is now planning to check Root's information through the Internet. He is not sure where his lover is in this world, so he wants to see Root first. If he is his lover, it will be good. People already have a marriage contract. If he doesn't, the marriage contract must be contacted quickly. After all, Su He will never forget his lover's hidden jealous character.

The prototype of Root is a mammoth, with a huge body and strong attack power. In the orc world, there is only a saber-toothed tiger, and a pterosaur can fight against it. The beast tide, the population withered, and now it is mainly engaged in business.

The favored third prince can't even hold down Root, and many people are not optimistic about him.

There is a lot of news about Root on the Internet. He is nine years older than Su He. He is twenty-seven this year. idol.

Root is tall and strong, handsome, more than two meters tall, even in the orc world, such a physique is rare.

In the photo, Root's eyes are sharp, handsome features and a strong figure, even wearing a school uniform, there is a kind of masculine charm, no wonder many people on the Internet call it the most sexual .The male **** I want to marry.

But Su He couldn't see anything from the photo, and he also knew that he had to see a real person to know if it was his lover, but now Su He is thinking about another thing.

Duke Ley is the head of the Ethel family of this generation. He heard that the following people came to report that Master Yabo of the Albert family came to find Master Root, and a trace of displeasure crossed his eyes .

"Tell him that Master Root is in retreat recently." After the servants stepped back, a blond female walked in, "Is the Albert family here again?"

"Yeah." Ley nodded, the displeasure on the female's face was more obvious, and the beautiful face was more gorgeous because of anger at this time, thinking of the missing son, heart The dissatisfaction with Allen was deeper, "Dear, can't you cancel the engagement with the Albert family?"

He didn't want his son to marry a sub-female who didn't help anything, especially this sub-female not only had no perception, but also was not liked by his son.

The princess, on the other hand, is also because Ellen's talent is too amazing.

The first time I went to the casino at the age of four, I found a rare fifth-grade red jade rough stone, not only they, but also the royal family wanted to marry this amazingly talented female back, who If you can think of that kind of accident, this marriage contract has become a burden.