8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 136: Portable space 8
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 136: Portable space 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At 79 points, this was a good score in previous years, but this time, because of Su He's 94 points, it was a big upset and was completely suppressed.

Even if they were concerned about Lu Mujin, it was all because of the Lu family, and some people compared Lu Mujin and Su He together, saying that the Lu family was in decline and was suppressed by an unknown pawn.

Su He was very happy when he saw the score of the game, and it was gone when people remembered it. Fortunately, this is only the preliminary round, and there will be another game in a week. .

The God of Cooking system is now even happier than Su He, "The training I gave you, the host, is useful, this level of competition makes the host really overqualified."..."Host, I Can I take a look at the space today? I don't have enough ingredients."

The God of Cooking system said a lot, in fact, only the last sentence was his ultimate goal. Su He also understood the character of the God of Cooking system and nodded in agreement.

Yes, record these, maybe it will be useful at some time.

Thanks to Su He's ignorance, the system is even more angry than his master for Lu Chengze's cold treatment of him, and now Su He is just trying to find something for the father and son, disgusting and disgusting them , I really didn't think about doing anything else.

Lu Mujin originally had high expectations to participate in the competition, but he was overwhelmed in the first round, especially after knowing the name, he couldn't believe it, not that Su He didn't Did you inherit any skills from the Lu family? Isn't it said that Su He is a waste, can't even cook a dish? Why is he getting the top spot now.

The media still pays great attention to the cooking competition, but most of the previous focus was on Lu Mujin. The Food Thirteen Channel recorded the whole process of Su He's preparation of drinks, so the previously little-known channel became popular.

In a manor with a very sense of age, the competition of the Food Festival is being broadcast on Star Vision. Wandering, "I found you." The deep male voice was like an elegant cello, which irritated the eardrums.

He pressed the communicator twice, and soon someone came in, "Sir Duke." The man didn't take his eyes off the boy, but a cold and stern voice sounded in the hall, "Get ready. Meet your Duchess."

The housekeeper who came in was stunned, he did not expect that the duke, who has always been moody, suddenly dropped such a big bomb, and barely stabilized his mind, "The lord is talking about the future master of our duke's residence. ?" The Duke was finally willing to look away, a pair of pupils dazzling like gold made the butler's heart suffocate, and he lowered his head subconsciously, cold sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Naturally, or do you think the duke's mansion has a second master?" The duke laughed softly, obviously in a good mood. The housekeeper breathed a sigh of relief, "I don't know who the wife is? I'll arrange someone to protect the wife." The housekeeper tentatively said.

"No need, I will bring my wife back in person." The Duke was in a very good mood, and he didn't mean to be angry. Anyone could hear the lightness of his words, even if the housekeeper felt This is unreliable, and I dare not ask again.

Not long after, a team of guards appeared neatly in the duke's mansion. The housekeeper watched the best guest room in person, and felt a little joy in his heart. The duke finally had a sweetheart, and he could rest assured. .