7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 114: The spurned omega7
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 114: The spurned omega7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Star Entertainment is located in a 100-story building in the center of the imperial capital, from the thirty-sixth floor to the fifty-seventh floor is the site of Star Entertainment.

Su He followed Luke quietly without any transgression. It's just her outstanding appearance that has attracted the attention of many people. After they walked over, someone whispered, "Is this a newly signed artist? It's so beautiful." "It should be a student. It’s not on the market yet, and I don’t know where the company got it from.”

"Did you only see that omega? What I saw was the boss who brought people in personally, this is the first time in history." There is a long way. Everyone was quiet for a while, and then they thought that the man walking in front was the big boss of their company, and suddenly became excited, "It's all because the newcomer is so good-looking that the big boss is ignored." "What is the relationship between the two of them? what?"…

Su and the tip of the ear heard a few discussions, looked at the man who was walking in front of him without pausing for a moment, raised his eyebrows and walked a few steps quickly, it seems that this time the collaborators really have a lot of 's brother and sister.

Su He didn't know how nervous Luke was walking in front at this time. If it wasn't for his physical instinct, he would have forgotten how to walk. The little guy was finally abducted by him.

Directly brought the person to his office, Luke calmly let Su He sit down, the assistant came over and brought drinks to the two, Su He looked down at the juice in front of him, Qing Qing The juice squeezed by the green fruit is his favorite drink after entering this world.

Looking up at Luke, "I want to know why Mr. Luke found me?" He was very curious, there was no such scene in the plot, and he didn't seem to do anything to affect the people in front of him. thing.

Luke instructed his assistant to prepare omega's favorite snacks for Su He, and then he said, "The company has always paid more attention to newcomers, and we hope to bring you more and better artists. "

Most entertainment companies cooperate with art schools, and Xingchen is no exception. It is said that they should wait until the sophomore year to start selecting artists. Zhou Qing is just entering the school, and the art school and other schools are not different. In the same way, most of what they have learned is singing and acting.

Zhou Qing's previous elective was singing. His vocal range is very wide, and his mental power is inclined to soft and soothing. If there is a suitable opportunity, he can definitely make a small fire.

Su He asked this question, but just wanted to know how much the other party knew about his situation. Now it seems that this Luke is very strict, and the two talked about some topics. Su He was surprised to find that Lu Ke knew more about him than he thought, which made him a little wary.

"Mr. Luke, I simply like music, so I don't like my songs contaminated with other things." He said vaguely. Since ancient times, some unspoken rules have been tacitly accepted, and Su He will not criticize them, but it is impossible to join them.

He never opened his mouth to sign a contract, but he understood that he was weak and could not easily sell himself, so as not to be tricked by others.

Luke nodded and said calmly, "Don't worry, our company is a legitimate company, and I can guarantee that you will not be asked to do things you don't want to do." Su He was satisfied, and his face was also With a bit of a smile, "Since that's the case, we can talk about signing the contract."