13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 59: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 13
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 59: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He is now sitting in a cafe, opposite him is a man with a strong aura, and the two have not spoken since the two sat down. The aura of the man on the opposite side became more and more fierce, and the other person might have been trembling long ago, but it was a bit boring for Su He.

If he didn't want to see what the other party wanted to do, how could he have time to sit here and drink coffee with him. When Su Hanzhe was looking at Su He on the opposite side, Su He's mind had already drifted away.

"You are Ming Yu?" Su Hanzhe's words were not so much a question as a certainty. "Yeah." Su He replied casually, but with a good-looking and well-behaved face, it gave the impression that no matter how he didn't care, he was very well-behaved in the eyes of outsiders.

It made Su Hanzhe less alert, "I'm Su Hanzhe, Su Yan's brother." Su Hanzhe introduced himself like this. Su He nodded, if he hadn't known the identity of the other party, he would not have come to this appointment today.

"My brother likes your songs very much, I hope you can write a few songs for him, and the reward will not treat you badly." Later, some people were rushing to please him. If his brother hadn't named him to write a song, he wouldn't have spent this time meeting him.

This time, as long as he agrees to the other party, it may not be long before he has to become Su Yan's shady full-time shooter.

"Although the industrial focus of the Su family is not in the entertainment industry, it is very easy to rectify one or two people." "If there is nothing else, Master Su, I will not accompany you."

Su He is not afraid of threats. Originally, he had no opinion on Su Yan. When he reached the bottom line, he would not do anything. Now it seems that the Su family treats him as a soft persimmon.

This meeting broke up unhappily. After a while, Chu Qiao became busy. Su He pretended to know nothing and wrote songs at home silently, and learned acting by the way. After all, this kind of thing Don't know when it will be available.

The system reports Su Yan's actions to Su He every day. Since the end of the last world, the system has been boosted by the power of the heavenly way. In this world, it has basically never fallen into a deep sleep, and it is more humanized. The network in the modern world makes it more convenient for the system to obtain information. One person, one system, hides and watches the fun every day.

Since Su He rejected Su Hanzhe's proposal, some people have made trouble with Huafeng Entertainment. The entertainment industry is the most powerful place, and the actions of the Su family are not concealed. It quickly became known that this time it was because of Ming Yu, a newly signed artist from Huafeng Entertainment.

This name is familiar to everyone, and Su Yan has always clearly expressed his love for Feng Ze, Feng Ze obviously prefers Ming Yu, it is obvious that the Su family is doing it for Su Out of breath.

, entertainment, automobiles, these profitable industries, many people are waiting for Feng Ze to bow their heads.

After all, I have been in the entertainment industry for nearly ten years. I have good looks, good acting skills, countless fans, and various endorsements, but I don’t need to participate in various dinner parties. Even companies such as scandals help to deal with it cleanly , how can such a person not be jealous.

, there are many people below who want to pull you down.

Unfortunately, Feng Ze has never been a good person to get along with. He only wants to eat a meal. Generally, he will not offend people to death. .