9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 150: Heaven's Pride 9
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 150: Heaven's Pride 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ten years later, when Su He just woke up from the meditation, a familiar face appeared in front of him. He looked over and looked into Qin Zheng's eyes. His shadow, Su and Qin Zheng, who was still a teenager, stood together at this time, and it seemed that Qin Zheng was more mature than him.

"I thought you were going to miss this game." Qin Zheng pulled Su He up with a smile. In ten years, Su He is now an earth immortal.

Every level is a slash.

The thirty-two-year-old earth immortal is definitely a sensational existence. Compared with Su He, Qin Zheng is only a little weaker than him, but in the real battle, according to Su Laozu's words In other words, even Da Luo Jinxian couldn't beat Qin Zheng.

Su He didn't go out after bringing Qin Zheng back, on the one hand because Qin Zheng's strength was too weak in Immortal Realm, on the other hand because the competition from all walks of life was about to start, and it was not safe outside , This time Dabi Suhe and Qin Zheng have to show up.

, go to the ancestor's residence together.

The strength of the ancestor of the Su family is unfathomable, and it is rare for others to see it. In the past, only Su He could disturb him at any time, but now there is another Qin Zheng.

After the ancestor's trial, he was extremely satisfied with Qin Zheng, so he let him stay, and occasionally gave him some pointers. If he hadn't been suppressing his strength, he would be a rank nine Jinxian now. Not impossible.

Old Ancestor Su's residence is a forbidden area in the back mountain.

Into the formation, a straight bluestone path winds forward, with white fog flying on both sides, don't underestimate these white fog, once you touch it, you will be pulled into the formation In , no one closes the formation, and they can only live and die in it.

Ancestor Su seemed to have already anticipated the arrival of the two, and was sitting there drinking tea and drinking tea, "Sit down." The ancestor nodded to the two of them, Su He pulled Qin Zheng sit down.

"Ancestor, are you okay recently?" Su He said with a smile. Old Ancestor Su snorted coldly, "Don't worry, it's better than you." A cup of tea was placed in front of the two of them. Su He took a sip and sighed softly, "It was made by the elder Hu of the Qingmu Sect. Only Elder Hu has such craftsmanship."

The spirit tea entered the belly, and a warm feeling rose immediately, and the spirit energy dispersed from the abdomen to the limbs and bones. Drinking this tea with their strength has such a miraculous effect, let alone some low strength. man.

Ancestor Su nodded and frowned, Su He asked in confusion, "But what is wrong with Elder Hu?"

Old Ancestor has always treated Su He very well, and he has no intention of deceiving him, "Two years ago, the little apprentice that Elder Hu taught by himself, the girl Xuan, went out to travel and met a man in Yincanghai. Girl Xuan is pleased with each other."

"That's a good thing, but what's wrong with that man?" Su He asked in confusion.

Elder Hu's young apprentice, Sui Tingxuan, is a wood-type single spiritual root, and has a good talent in alchemy. Su He has also met each other several times. The little girl in the mouth of the ancestors actually has two More than a hundred years old, he entered the Tribulation Transcendence Period three years ago, and went out to travel in search of a breakthrough.