5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 88: Useless is a scholar 5
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 88: Useless is a scholar 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
These twenty-three people didn't bring anything out. Su He's eyes fell on the door of Shushan along with the Master. Compared with the others, he was very calm now.

The husband's favorite.

Unlike others, when they stepped out of the door, the things in their hands disappeared. Zhou Junming happily walked out with the books in his hands. The master's eyes burst into light, and he took the books handed by Zhou Junming. .

Su He's eyesight is good, and he saw the name "Shan Ancient Books" on the cover at a glance. This is a book Su He has never seen before, but after reading the vast books in the mountain of books Later, it is also clear that this world attaches more importance to books than other worlds.

Master flipped through it twice, sighing inwardly, being able to bring out the book for the first time, Zhou Junming's talent is far beyond his imagination, but such a good seedling, he is here Couldn't keep it.

You Ziyu had a good relationship with Zhou Junming, so he went up to chat and wanted to ask him how he did it and what the books in his hand were.

Zhou Junming replied mildly, and generously borrowed the book. Su He also glanced at it. After accidentally flipping through this book in the mountains, because I was too serious, I forgot the time for a while. When I remembered it, I came out in a hurry.

Some people believe this, but some people don't believe it. They feel that Zhou Junming doesn't want others to know how to bring things out of the mountain of books, so there are some words in his words.

Su He watched this scene without speaking. No one who came out after that could bring books out of it, until the assessment time came, and those who had not come out fell out of the mountain of books.

"Only Zhou Junming passed the assessment this time, and all the others failed this assessment." The master looked at these students with a blank expression. In fact, compared with previous years, only one person could pass. The assessment is already a pleasant surprise, but this first test was originally just to suppress the arrogance of the freshman.

After all, they are all admitted or recommended from all over the world, and they are praised everywhere in small places.

The following students are a little turbulent. They have been talented and famous since childhood, and they naturally have their own pride. Now that they know that they failed the school exam for the first time, the complexity of their hearts can be imagined.

"According to the regulations, if you fail the assessment, your residence will be downgraded by one grade. The college will record it once, and if it exceeds three times, I'm sorry, Canglan Academy doesn't need such a person." Pride Road.

This is the first time to conduct an assessment, I can give you a chance, everyone will gather here tomorrow morning to reassess, and if you fail again this time, don’t blame me for being ruthless.”

The Master swept over the different performances of the students, and his eyes mostly stayed on Zhao Minghan for two seconds. He did not expect that the person sent in by Mr. Chu could have such a strong character, from beginning to end Wei's expression didn't change much, but he wasn't someone who didn't know how to change things. When everyone gathered around Zhou Junming to ask about his experience in the mountain of books, he also listened carefully, and he was more concerned about Zhao Minghan in his heart.