5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 112: The spurned omega5
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 112: The spurned omega5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The trial is still going on, the encounter between the two teams is just a small episode, Bell's team's ranking is only in the middle, but since that day, they seem to have been favored by God, All kinds of exotic herbs were easily found by them.

Some of them were discovered when they were accidentally chased by a beast, and some were discovered when they were chasing their prey. The score of the team rose rapidly, and the ranking of the team was the same.

Now Bell's team has reached the fifth place, and the first place Cage's team is only more than 10,000 points away. Everyone in the team is very excited. Their grades in their respective schools are only average. It seems that this time it is possible to get the top ranking. Even if this is just an unimportant trial, it is enough to make them happy.

Su He was equally happy, because he exploded his gourmet soul in the whole world, and all kinds of rare and rare ingredients made him forget that this was not a small meal In the trial, he directly recognized the space as the master, secretly put a lot of ingredients into himself, and with the space as a backing, he could eat these delicacies even if he left here.

The only bad thing is that the aroma of their food is too strong. Even with all the preparations made yesterday, a bird with a keen sense of smell found them. Everyone wanted to kill them. If you die, you can not only get points, but also add meals to the team. Unexpectedly, the big bird has a very high IQ and even took out a different plant to exchange with them. After such an experience, Bell and others Too embarrassed to kill the bird.

"Quack." Hearing the familiar bird call, everyone had become accustomed to it. By the way, someone who was bored began to bet that the big bird had brought something this time.

In people's sight, a black shadow is from far to near, its wings are three meters wide, and its body length is nearly two meters. Judging from the way people in the team deal with each other, he is definitely a tough guy.

The big bird was very fast, and in the blink of an eye, he arrived in front of everyone, stopped beside Su He obediently, and handed Su He what was in his mouth.

Bell.

"Rainbow just found something good." Su He asked to take the alien plant held by the big bird, and then watched the big bird spit out a lot of things from his mouth, "Quack. "The big bird called twice with pride.

Su He looked at what was brought back by the big bird, it turned out to be a dozen rose fish that had not died, and some fruits that looked very delicious, and some of the Explants that can be used.

.

Most of it is ingredients, and a small part is heterophyte. It can be said that Bell and the others have good food these days, which is completely thanks to this big bird. Because the tail of the big bird has several brightly colored and colorful tail feathers, Su He named it Rainbow, and the other party seemed to be able to understand it.

"Wow, it's a rosefish again, and I don't know where the rainbow came from. We searched several streams before and couldn't find it." Slap the little fish, said happily.

"After all, this is the territory of beasts, they know it better than us." Bell's eyes fell on the rainbow, presumably what it brought, Bell was more curious about its species, at least in his Among the alien beasts that have come into contact, there is no such bird.

These things, if you want to come, the force value will not be weak.

Even if such a strange beast has always been very close to them, Bell does not dare to relax, and even feels that he has not learned enough. What's more, I will participate in the cleaning mission at the edge of the star field in the future.